#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf they ran a poll over a name change.

But yeah, perhaps it wasn't the best name to kick off things with.

Don't get me wrong, huge changes are still needed at board level, I just think that this group has already lost whatever momentum it had.
Most blues just want a boys pen story and that buys another trophy less few years for our beloved bill mr chairman to the psycopants.

Most blues just want a boys pen story and that buys another trophy less few years for our beloved bill mr chairman to the psycopants.
Oh yeah, the majority just want to go the game and catch up with mates and hopefully enjoy some footy.

You can't moan about the state of the club on the pitch and just shrug when people point out the mess off it.

Said from the very start, Evertonians have the club the majority deserve.

I was pleased when a new campaign started, the pressure needs to be kept on until that toad is out the door and takes all his nodding dogs with him. The issue has been the messaging from the group has been hazy and a little muddled from the off.

It's a shame, but it probably needs ripping up and starting over.

Say what you like about the board, and I’m relatively neutral on the subject in that I neither adore nor abhor Kenwright and Moshiri, but the board didn’t do too bad this window.

The “we haven’t replaced Richarlison” shouts are a little misguided as we’ve taken his fee and improved the squad in general while Gordon can step up to fill his shoes.

Say what you like about the board, and I’m relatively neutral on the subject in that I neither adore nor abhor Kenwright and Moshiri, but the board didn’t do too bad this window.

The “we haven’t replaced Richarlison” shouts are a little misguided as we’ve taken his fee and improved the squad in general while Gordon can step up to fill his shoes.
In reality mate, we took the fee for Richarlison to appease the Profit & Sustainability Rules deadline of June 30th, not specifically for transfers.

They’ve clearly taken a step back which is good news,they still allowed us to wipe 5 games off the season due to having no suitable striker

Just seen a couple of people who were vocally involved have started to distance themselves from the campaign (on twitter, so who knows?).

I'm sure it will all come out in the wash but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next update.
What happened? Heard it revolves around some letter to the club or something? Died on its backside this.

Status
Not open for further replies.