#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her job performance at EITC was praised nationally.

She was also head hunted to join the board in helping Liverpool find a way to benefit with HS2.

i think your agenda against her is nasty.
I doubt many are saying otherwise and for that she should be praised. Being head-hunted to be part of a board for the HS2 is a noteworthy achievement too.

But, does that mean she's suitable for the role as CEO of a successful PL club? I was all for her having the role, however evidence suggest I may have been wrong.

Her job performance at EITC was praised nationally.

She was also head hunted to join the board in helping Liverpool find a way to benefit with HS2.

i think your agenda against her is nasty.
Tbf she was running a charity arm of the football club.

Nobody, absolutely nobody is going to say "My god, she really messed that up."

Hows the HS2 work going? Oh.

I think your support of her is bizzare, but it's your right.

Have a good weekend.

I doubt many are saying otherwise and for that she should be praised. Being head-hunted to be part of a board for the HS2 is a noteworthy achievement too.

But, does that mean she's suitable for the role as CEO of a successful PL club? I was all for her having the role, however evidence suggest I may have been wrong.

The investment at the club has been unprecedented, it hasn't worked out well but it will still continue.

She's more of the operations side of things. Her response to the covid outbreak was proactive and commended.

We're getting what we need, a new stadium that will be a landmark and now that to be more sensible buying players. I honestly don't know why everyone is screaming at the benefactor to leave us dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.