#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no intention on behalf of the 27 Campaign to be antagonistic towards anybody.

The aim is to continue to build support to such a level that cannot be ignored.
That's fine, but I wish the campaign would announce which Journalist betrayed the embargo to give the club the heads up.

Rats need to be named.

Paul has mentioned several times he knows who it is.

Come out swinging if trust has been betrayed!

DBB was a worth appointment from her previous roles.

How you can criticise Moshiri for investing 700m is complete brain rot.
I'm curious, which roles has she performed before that justifies her getting the TOP EXEC job at Everton?

She's absolutely nowhere near the level needed.

If she was put on gardening leave tomorrow and the post readvertised at even 2/3rds her current salary, we'd be flooded with top quality, qualified candidates.

I'm curious, which roles has she performed before that justifies her getting the TOP EXEC job at Everton?

If she was put on gardening leave tomorrow and the post readvertised at even 2/3rds her current salary, we'd be flooded with top quality, qualified candidates.
LIKE x 1000

Plus the first line is literally the ONLY question that ever needed asking.

Might as well give the CEO job at Aldi to Doris from Wavertree because she once bought a tin of beans there and filled out a questionnaire.

And it’s that litany of waste that has prompted the 27 Campaign.

I urge as many Blues as possible to attend tomorrow and help the cause to bring about change in OUR club !!

Any further comments than that? You and that campaigns responses are always to make people who don't share your views to ridicule them or cause a pile on.

You're a toxic bunch who's lives are based on the internet.

It's nearly a billion in money into the club, it didn't go right, but you and others did not once question it when it was spent / it's in the process of being corrected but all you want to do is act like you're some sort of saviours.

Her job performance at EITC was praised nationally.

She was also head hunted to join the board in helping Liverpool find a way to benefit with HS2.

i think your agenda against her is nasty.

Any further comments than that? You and that campaigns responses are always to make people who don't share your views to ridicule them or cause a pile on.

It's nearly a billion in money into the club, it didn't go right, but you and others did not once question it when it was spent / it's in the process of being corrected but all you want to do is act like you're some sort of saviours.
Process of being corrected with the same people who put us into this hole?

Her job performance at EITC was praised nationally.

She was also head hunted to join the board in helping Liverpool find a way to benefit with HS2.

i think your agenda against her is nasty.

Running a not for profit organisation is a million times different than running the finances of a football club.

There is no “agenda”, she’s not qualified enough for the role. Pointing that out isn’t an agenda

Running a not for profit organisation is a million times different than running the finances of a football club.

There is no “agenda”, she’s not qualified enough for the role. Pointing that out isn’t an agenda

No it's not. She's also got a doctorate and you're not contributing any substance to this discussion.

Have you thought for a second you are badly wrong and that's why you get the responses you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.