#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can do what he wants…. the stadiums getting built regardless , what we can’t afford is another 2-3 years of his utter ineptitude! Why can’t people see this ! Who takes over and keeps the same failing board !
But there you go, you can't resist trying to pin everything on the board, Moshiri is above them, he is the problem, if anything the board need a new boss to answer too.

Seriously? So how are they a voice on behalf of the fans if they're not allowed to relay to the fans what was said?
Is that the same FAB who still don't have a website. The same FAB who can't actually provide meaningful details of their last meeting with the club because of the "sensitive nature" of its contents.

No idea how true this is mate.

They arent allowed to tell us.

I kid you not.

Its considered sensitive information.
Basically this. It’s these such policies that make big companies be hated by their employees. Only difference is, the fans hate company here and rightfully so.

I’m not a member of the 27 clique. Also not a member of the anti 27 clique. Proper 27 fence sitter. I just find this club absolutely bizarre on how they manage the football, economic and fan engagement side of things.

They never where mate. Basically a puppet for club in front of the media. They had to be seen to be doing something with the unrest around the club last season.

Big company weasel behaviour

Oh I know mate but I don't see how once they managed to get themselves into a position to be on the FAB board that they can then have the nerve to turn around and tell fans that they can't let them know what the 2 meetings were about as it was sensitive.

I still chuckle at the fella outside the Liver Building part of the FAB gang saying he was satisfied with the job the board were doing.

Oh I know mate but I don't see how once they managed to get themselves into a position to be on the FAB board that they can then have the nerve to turn around and tell fans that they can't let them know what the 2 meetings were about as it was sensitive.

I still chuckle at the fella outside the Liver Building part of the FAB gang saying he was satisfied with the job the board were doing.
It’s embarrassing from both sides mate. It’s basically a publicity exercise and they got a few mugs in to be on the FAB. Somebody has already been sacked/left from the FAB for losing their swede in twitter. The whole things a mess.

And Sky gave him at least ten times the amount of time that they gave to two people interviewed outside Goodison on the same day... and funny how he was at the RLB rather than at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.