#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that the group don’t want to be seen as divisive, and possibly a number in the group are well meaning and will stand by that. The problem for me is that as soon as you say anything that offers a different opinion you are attacked as being a happy , or someone who is satisfied that Everton are going backwards. They can write what they like in their editorial pieces, but the actions of many in the 27c are far from harmonious.

I get that the group don’t want to be seen as divisive, and possibly a number in the group are well meaning and will stand by that. The problem for me is that as soon as you say anything that offers a different opinion you are attacked as being a happy , or someone who is satisfied that Everton are going backwards. They can write what they like in their editorial pieces, but the actions of many in the 27c are far from harmonious.
Just for the record, that 'editorial piece' did not originate from within the 27C, it was passed to them and they were happy to publish it. It was a personal viewpoint on how the 27C might want to present itself in order to gain broader support amongst the fanbase for their objectives

I have no faith in the present boards ability to bring success to this club. At the moment they have us closer to the championship than the champions league, not to mention the longest ever trophy drought in our history.

It's about time people kicked up a stink about it. What's happened to this club over the last thirty five going on thirty six years, and it's loss of stature in the modern game is an absolute disgrace.

I think we can all agree that the current situation is far from ideal, but it's good to see people trying to do something.

It's better to do something than to do nothing. As a fanbase we've been way too placid about the manner in which this club has been run for way too long.

The facts are is that this club hasn't had competent leadership at board level, since Sir Philip Carters original tenure as chairman in the mid 80's imo.

Who has been attacked by the 27Campaign ?

Enlighten us as to these far from harmonious actions and who the many are please mate.

Just for the record, that 'editorial piece' did not originate from within the 27C, it was passed to them and they were happy to publish it. It was a personal viewpoint on how the 27C might want to present itself in order to gain broader support amongst the fanbase for their objectives
It might have been a personal viewpoint, but it also highlighted “I and we” so is most definitely a 27c editorial. I don’t argue with the sentiment at all mate. I think the sentiment is correct, my issue is with the day to day reality of it all.

Who has been attacked by the 27Campaign ?

Enlighten us as to these far from harmonious actions and who the many are please mate.
All over social media mate, it’s quite commonly known tbh so I’m surprised you don’t know the divisions that have occurred. You seem very defensive of the group you’re not in Andy? It

All over social media mate, it’s quite commonly known tbh so I’m surprised you don’t know the divisions that have occurred. You seem very defensive of the group you’re not in Andy? It
I am not a part of the 27Campaign group but, I do support them.
I don't have time to spend hours trawling through social media mate, hence me asking,
I do appreciate that there are Blues out there who seem to have issues with the Campaign however, the personal piece issued today - I thought - spoke very clearly and lucidly of the desires of the individual who penned it, the Campaign and a whole lot of other Blues, myself included.

It might have been a personal viewpoint, but it also highlighted “I and we” so is most definitely a 27c editorial. I don’t argue with the sentiment at all mate. I think the sentiment is correct, my issue is with the day to day reality of it all.
"I and" were inserted later. As I say it was written as if it was what I wanted 27C to be saying, to convince an 'ordinary fan' on the matter. Hence I said "we" as if they were writing it. Fair play that they published it intact apart from adding two words. I'm not a member of the 27C (although I am a big supporter) and I have no involvement in how they conduct themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.