27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
State of some of our supporters in the ground and on here giving stick to anyone who got up and tried to do something to highlight how bad this board of ours is.

There were fellas near me who haven't opened their gobs to sing for 20 years giving it the biggun as I walked past them for the loudest chanting if the match until the goals - absolute joke of a fanbase and I told them as much.

If it takes me and a handful of others to wake the corpses up then we should do a walk out every 10 minutes - their might be some actual noise inside Goodison again, and don't think the board wont take that as a ringing endorsement of their performance from the happy clappers.

Well done to all that got up on 27, and either stayed and come back second half, or got off - fair play.

Made up with the win as well - were so much better with three on the middle, even Gomes.

Respect to you mate. And yeah that’s the best I have seen Gomes play in a long time.

State of some of our supporters in the ground and on here giving stick to anyone who got up and tried to do something to highlight how bad this board of ours is.

There were fellas near me who haven't opened their gobs to sing for 20 years giving it the biggun as I walked past them for the loudest chanting if the match until the goals - absolute joke of a fanbase and I told them as much.

If it takes me and a handful of others to wake the corpses up then we should do a walk out every 10 minutes - their might be some actual noise inside Goodison again, and don't think the board wont take that as a ringing endorsement of their performance from the happy clappers.

Well done to all that got up on 27, and either stayed and come back second half, or got off - fair play.

Made up with the win as well - were so much better with three on the middle, even Gomes.

Well done mate. Everyone is rightfully enjoying the win tonight but all the problems before the game are still very much there now.

It was mate.

Emotionally tone deaf.

Everyone sensed that the time was not right after Brands was binned. Blood was let and the focus was on taking that clarity onto the pitch.

I said last night "Stand down".

I know they want what's best for the club. They may be geeting ribbed by us all now, but all of us understand they had the right intentions. They just didn't have the touch right on this. You cant want change and then say in the same breath that you want the reason we need change left in place and protected (Moshiri).

I said above it was philosophically flawed and it was.

There's going to be times when we need a mobilisation; I suspect it'll be after the stadium is built when Moshiri decides to stay around longer than he should (like the other feller) bolloxing things up

It was mate.

Emotionally tone deaf.

Everyone sensed that the time was not right after Brands was binned. Blood was let and the focus was on taking that clarity onto the pitch.

I said last night "Stand down".

I know they want what's best for the club. They may be geeting rbbed by us all now, but none all of us understand they had the right intentions, but they just didn't have the touch right on this. You cant want change and then say in the same breath that you want the reason we need change left in place and protected (Moshiri).

I said above it was philosophically flawed and it was.

There's going to be times when we need a mobilisation; I suspect it'll be after the stadium is built when Moshiri decides to stay around longer than he should (like the other feller) bolloxing things up

so the fans who want change should do nothing then? are you happy with the direction the club is going?

I think the point is as long as the happy clappers accept mediocrity the club will not progress.

That was evident tonight. Too many "fans" happy to sit there and clap blue bill and his mates.

People were happy because we turned up for a change and actually won in a pretty entertaining game. That's all anyone wants really.

Silly little protests will not help the club progress either. We all know what the issues are.

The "fans" thing doesn't suit you. Don't do that, it's horrible. Fans are human, they will have differing opinions whether we agree with them or not.

Hope you are doing good mate

All good mate. Sorry tonight didn't really go as was hoped, but you did what you thought was right for the club, and no-one can fault you for that.

I logged onto the tw*tter conversation for half an hour a couple of evenings ago, and, though the lads who spoke, spoke well, I got the impression it was a bit of an echo chamber ? I used to be a union rep, and it reminded me of some meetings I went to, in that it was all well and good coming up with plans for strike action, but you had to be very sure that you could take the membership with you or you ended up looking weak, which maybe is a lesson to learn ?

so the fans who want change should do nothing then? are you happy with the direction the club is going?
Draft up a plan, send it to the club. A weird half walk out for a couple of minutes will never do a thing. Nobody turning up may but that's never going to happen is it? They are just empty gestures.

Hopefully your plan would start with "About the manager..."

Status
Not open for further replies.