27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s aimed at the owner you maniac.

The flyer says that the stunt is designed to bring to the attention of Moshiri the failings at the club. Nothing to do with holding him responsible.

I get that this is a new group and you haven't thought stuff through yet, but at the moment the group's aims are limited and conservative, and NOT adressing the elephant in the room: the owner. HE is to blame. HE is the one who has to change or go. But all this group want right now is to save him from himself and protect his investment by firing Brands Kenwright and - above all - Benitez.

This is passive and easlily dismissed. If Benitez goes this lot disappear forever.

The flyer says that the stunt is designed to bring to the attention of Moshiri the failings at the club. Nothing to do with holding him responsible.

I get that this is a new group and you haven't thought stuff through yet, but at the moment the group's aims are limited and conservative, and NOT adressing the elephant in the room: the owner. HE is to blame. HE is the one who has to change or go. But all this group want right now is to save him from himself and protect his investment by firing Brands Kenwright and - above all - Benitez.

This is passive and easlily dismissed. If Benitez goes this lot disappear forever.
Benitez is not the target moshiri is . He controls everything below him

Unless the majority do it, which they definitely won’t.
It won’t be noticed and just be ridiculed and look embarrassing.
Over the past 20 years any form of protest was always called ‘kopite behaviour’, that has put enough fans off trying to do anything, I can’t see enough doing it to be noticeable.
Well at least some people, are willing to get off their holes and do something. This club is being ridiculed and is looking embarrassing, so the boat has long sailed on that front! People can call people kopites and geordies all they want. It's all just mere words.

You know the saying sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

It's easy to sneer and laugh, while hiding behind a computer screen. I'm not accusing you of that at all btw. It was a remark about the people, who are against this protest in general. I'm sure the people organising this, can easily take whatever brickbats that'll be fired in their direction. It's better to do something than to do nothing.

Last edited:
Well at least some people, are willing to get off their holes and do something. This club is being ridiculed and is looking embarrassing, so the boat has long sailed on that front! People can call people kopites and geordies all they want. It's all just mere words.

You know the saying sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

It's easy to sneer and laugh, while hiding behind a computer screen. I'm not accusing you of that at all btw. It was a remark about the people, who are against this protest in general. I'm sure the organizers people can easily take whatever brickbats, that'll be fired in their direction. It's better to do something than to do nothing.
Its a massive issue that is taking focus off the need for, and the objectives of a protest......protesters being called 'kopites' and anyone who prefers an alternate protest or none at all being called 'happy clappers'. They are neither - we are simply BLUES.

Forget the name-calling, better-than-thou attitudes please both sides - and unite as BLUES to bring about a sensible and attention-grabbing protest.

I think most are in the same position as me - totally unhappy with the structure/performance of the Club and team, feeling very disconnected after years and years but not fully aligned with the type of protest that's planned. Kudos to those who have got off their backsides and tried to organise something as its a step in the right direction - but be mindful that this particular approach isn't for everyone. I'm leaning towards a 5-minute walk-out as it stands.

Before the sneering starts, it's not a 'go the game for 27 mins protest and leave for the night'

It's go down to the concourse until the second half starts, so the support for the team is still there for the second half.
Support the team all game ,why give media bullets to fire, we r supporters thru thick and thin, sort yourselves out

With Brands gone it’s one less layer for Moshiri to hide behind . Which is what he’s been doing for a while. Hence why we’ve all been confused .

Its a massive issue that is taking focus off the need for, and the objectives of a protest......protesters being called 'kopites' and anyone who prefers an alternate protest or none at all being called 'happy clappers'. They are neither - we are simply BLUES.

Forget the name-calling, better-than-thou attitudes please both sides - and unite as BLUES to bring about a sensible and attention-grabbing protest.

I think most are in the same position as me - totally unhappy with the structure/performance of the Club and team, feeling very disconnected after years and years but not fully aligned with the type of protest that's planned. Kudos to those who have got off their backsides and tried to organise something as its a step in the right direction - but be mindful that this particular approach isn't for everyone. I'm leaning towards a 5-minute walk-out as it stands.
Let people do as they wish. If people want to protest then fair enough. If people want to do nothing, then that's up to them. But i don't think anyone has any right to lecture and dictate to anyone, how they go about supporting this club imo.

If you just want to leave for 5 minutes, then that's fine. If people want to leave after 27 minutes, and come back for the second half then that's ok. If people want to walk out completely at the 27th minute, then leave them. If people want to do neither of those things, then that's fair enough.

We're all Everton fans, and we all have our own views opinions and philosophies, with regards to how we all go about supporting the club imo.

With Brands gone it’s one less layer for Moshiri to hide behind . Which is what he’s been doing for a while. Hence why we’ve all been confused .

I think people have been aware, but we’re reactive to what’s going on, and now we’re staring down the barrel of a relegation scrap, I think the fans turning was inevitable.

This summer, we protested the appointment of Benitez and he still continued. Your job is going to be a lot easier if you’ve got a majority in favour of your actions. He chose to ignore that.

Read the room, because equally we all want the same thing, and that’s Everton to be successful. Our big issue is, is that he’s continuously messsd it up.

If you keep making the same mistakes, you need to reflect and see why you’ve got it wrong. He’s not done it, as soon as Silva happened, and he appointed Allardyce, he had 6 months to get everything in order.

Ancelotti papered over the neglect, but now it’s very much there.

Something needs to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.