#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything was great until Ancelloti left, why bully me the female CEO who's been successful in everything she's done.
It took the best manager in football history to cover up the horrendous failings at this club... and even then we only reached the heady heights of 10th.

If you think this club is well run after what we've been through since the 90s, well I dont know what to say. We can explain it to you, but can't make you understand it.

why bully me the female CEO who's been successful in everything she's done.
Were not we the only club in the Prem at the close of last season not to have a shirt sleeve sponsor, I think I recall?!?!

Our are recent/current commercial deals anywhere even close to the clubs we're "historically bigger than" and think we should be ahead of?

I guess criticism/valid objective assessment = 'bullying' in 2022

Some of the criticism on Barret-Baxendale is grim and pretty misogynistic - Twitter mainly like. Tweets about her attract the worst of the worst comments.

It’s fine to say she’s failed in her role, but some of the other shouts are grim as anything
I think you might be reading them into posts. Wyness and Elstone were utterly slaughtered for being insubstantial and incompetent. She's getting it too.

I think you might be reading them into posts. Wyness and Elstone were utterly slaughtered for being insubstantial and incompetent. She is too.

Nah, there’s deffo a difference like. Take a look at the stuff about improving the atmosphere for players wives. A thing literally every club does, btw

When a similar thing was reported during Covid - about how DBB had developed plans for different signings, ie what they’d need to relocate to the area etc - it received praise. Exact same thing really

Now? It’s a stick to beat her with and you’ve got countless tweets and some posts about ignoring transfers - which is not her job - to organise parties. Then there’s the Unsworth shouts, which are equally pathetic.

Criticise her for her failings, which I’d like to hear btw, people don’t seem to be able to do that. Just say she’s under qualified. Why is that? I’d really like to know.

Nah, there’s deffo a difference like. Take a look at the stuff about improving the atmosphere for players wives. A thing literally every club does, btw

When a similar thing was reported during Covid - about how DBB had developed plans for different signings, ie what they’d need to relocate to the area etc - it received praise. Exact same thing really

Now? It’s a stick to beat her with and you’ve got countless tweets and some posts about ignoring transfers - which is not her job - to organise parties. Then there’s the Unsworth shouts, which are equally pathetic.

Criticise her for her failings, which I’d like to hear btw, people don’t seem to be able to do that. Just say she’s under qualified. Why is that? I’d really like to know.

That's a trap she's fallen into herself. And it's nothing to do with her being a woman organising it, it's all to do with the crazily out of whack emphasis on that as a serious way of improving the club: like putting a coat of paint on the front door of a crumbling house.

Status
Not open for further replies.