#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certainly reading it into this one:
What's misogynistic about that?

She's a professional charity worker by training and it's more the case that herding the "wives and families" for the purpose of furthering the aims of the club is the ultimate statement in misogyny - like they're chattels whose interests are dependent on their husbands peace of mind.

Best of luck to these lads, but I've reached the point where I feel the only recourse is to put my money where my mouth is and stop going.

Imagine thinking things will change if a few hundred-maybe-thousand people shout "we want change!!!!"..........

.......followed by "but we'll pay our money any way no matter what and wont protest at inconvinient times".

I agree there is need for change, however I hope this doesn’t destroy the unity we saw around the ground late last season.

One thing that deffo needs to change is FFP, and this protest won’t change that.

Hopefully this post won’t be seen as a defence of the current situation because it’s not. I’m just being honest.

Let's hope tomorrow gets lots of media coverage ?
delighted to see the national media coverage of tomorrows protest. just need some fan content channels to cover it now
There's more chance of Chorley FM taking it seriously than any national media outlet; unless its for a mickey mouse soundbite/clickbait purposes (I suppose even the DailyMail needs ideas to meet its 152 articles a day for the riffraff quota somehow). Happy to be proven wrong, happy to bet the hierarchy didn't even know it took place.

There's more chance of Chorley FM taking it seriously than any national media outlet; unless its for a mickey mouse soundbite/clickbait purposes (I suppose even the DailyMail needs ideas to meet its 152 articles a day for the riffraff quota somehow). Happy to be proven wrong, happy to bet the hierarchy didn't even know it took place.
sky sports news are there,talksport have talked about it on many shows today,the times,the guardian,mirror all covering it online.

sky sports news are there,talksport have talked about it on many shows today,the times,the guardian,mirror all covering it online.
Fair enough; I look forward to the context in which they cover it. I wont be holding my breath when it comes to national media doing us any favours.

I agree there is need for change, however I hope this doesn’t destroy the unity we saw around the ground late last season.

One thing that deffo needs to change is FFP, and this protest won’t change that.

Hopefully this post won’t be seen as a defence of the current situation because it’s not. I’m just being honest.

I know what you mean. For what’s it’s worth my take on it is the unity happened because of the situation, which has been building for years, a situation caused by people still here and some that have left. That unity was a result of the problems the club has created and dare I say been dismissed by people for years and years.

And I keep saying this but I think it’s relevant, I get the impression from some blues , not from what you say, is if it were other clubs this has happened to, their take on things might not be the same as it is with their own club.

Status
Not open for further replies.