27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids story of the Emperor and his new clothes comes to mind here. When I was a kid I heard that story, laughed and then agreed with all the other kids that the tale was ridiculous and adults aren't that daft. Pretending a fellow who has no keks on is wearing Savile Row!

As I said, as a kid I thought it was a ridiculous story. And then I get older and read posts like yours.
ridiculous. but there were good reasons the grown ups kept their mouths shut. Sometimes the kid piping up with the truth ends up getting everyone murdered, like.

I'm a bit confused about what people actually want from the club hierarchy, apart maybe from wanting Rafael gone. It would be a disaster to lose moshiri when we've just started on the new ground, and FFP means our hands our tied on transfers at the moment.

So what are we trying to achieve with this protest? Just to register that we're not happy?
You're late to the party mate. And everything you've written is the antithesis of the aims of this campaign. (It's not a protest)

All the details are in there mate, go for your life.

Influence piece;

• But we think they won't enjoy coming to Goodison, it is a difficult place for teams when the fans are right behind us and we’re on our game.

• The fans here are so passionate, more so than any others in the country, in my opinion. When they are behind us, it is a huge advantage, it lifts us and drives us forward.

• But we think they won't enjoy coming to Goodison, it is a difficult place for teams when the fans are right behind us and we’re on our game.

Sneaky that.

Also it's a load of rubbish. And I can't take anyone seriously who repeats that nonsense about running

How about the players give something back to the fans for once. There efforts have been largely abysmal throughout this calendar year and no amount of guilt tripping will change that.

I'm a bit confused about what people actually want from the club hierarchy, apart maybe from wanting Rafael gone. It would be a disaster to lose moshiri when we've just started on the new ground, and FFP means our hands our tied on transfers at the moment.

So what are we trying to achieve with this protest? Just to register that we're not happy?
competency i would imagine. Its clearly a mess from the top down and there has been zero interest to have some synchronicity throughout the club. The hope that all these expensive players would come together and win us trophies and take us up the league etc.

What a difference it would have been if you had some sort of idea from the get go of what everyone was doing, what players we were signing, where we were going season after season, so far it has been backwards.

If nothing else shows this, the summer we BOUGHT Peado, rooney, vlasic , klaasen at the same time, with no striker, no winger? and no back up for places other than martina, that is why fans are angry now. Because that is just one example of how bad this has become.

Imagine if we had spent that 200 million on young players for the squad, so we had back up to coleman, midfield options now, wingers before this summer, another striker to at least try and replace half of lukaku.

how many players of that summer alone remain and aren't / haven't been on the transfer list ever since? Keane and Pickford, i for one would ship the former one out of here as well.

Influence piece;

• The fans here are so passionate, more so than any others in the country, in my opinion. When they are behind us, it is a huge advantage, it lifts us and drives us forward.

Like that was written by Keane lol

Like it`s going to make any difference either.

Coleman must`ve stepped down, from his usual rallying cry.

This is bonkers and I cannot believe an Everton fan came up with it..
We need all the support we can get tonight.
This team need it more than ever.
Anyone walking out just makes Arsenal stronger.
I'm absolutely against this. Do it in the cup if you must.
Spot on. We should do what we usually do instead. Sit in silence and occasionally shout "TURNNNN" and "BOOOOOOO."

I often wonder what some of our fans see. The players cba. The board is a joke. The manager is defensive and negative. We're a mess from top to bottom. I go home and away. Our support is the quietest in the league. By far. Let's not make out that we'd make a great atmosphere if only those fans hadn't gone downstairs.

I cannot believe there are everton fans who think things will get better by doing nothing

The idea this will make things worse is pure nonsense, and it has a hint of propoganda to it as well. We are on the worst run of form in 22 years and are losing heavily at times. How exactly will things get any worse?

Anyone saying "just support the team" is seriously deluded. This team don't deserve the level of support they receive every week. They are a complete joke with zero standards and are held to account by no one.

If you support abysmal football then you will continue to get abysmal football because there is no motivation to improve. If there is no accountability or expectation then there will never be success.

Why’s that ? Is it because we are in such desperate need of points due to terrible coaching/management that one protest at a home game could make or break our premier league survival?

Status
Not open for further replies.