27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this and to make my feelings clear.

It's about time we did something.

It should make quite a spectacle and an important statement to the board of this club.

I respect those who don't do it but you have to ask why. Don't let us sleepwalk into relegation. Make a stand now before it's too late.

See you on 27 minutes.. And at least I'll have time to have a pint and piss before the second half starts!

Far more complex than that, and really, sell the players ? Who to ?
Don’t think ‘entitled brats’ is really called for either
well what would you calll a fanbase that has half a billion spent on them, and want to organise demos cos the signings didn't work out?

well what would you calll a fanbase that has half a billion spent on them, and want to organise demos cos the signings didn't work out?
What happens if we spend another £500m and it still doesn’t work? Remember villa under Lerner mate ? Short and the mackems?

It did and one man has allready gone, no mater how many leave tonight nothing will have changed by the time we play Palace
No, but perhaps by the time we have our next run of supposedly easier games in January, we will be in more of a position to capitalize and get some points on the board. I really don’t see us winning too many games between now and the end of the season if this is allowed to continue. For sure, we will win the odd game, who knows tonight may be one of them, but, the way things stand now, we will be lucky to finish higher than 16th and there is the potential for us to finish a couple of places lower than that.

I’d be questioning how you can spend 500 million and end up in this mess.It is not bad luck, we are where we are for a reason
I think we're all doing that. But drawing his failings to the eyes of the world just feels like a self defeating strategy especially when we have a run of crucial games coming up.

I’d be questioning how you can spend 500 million and end up in this mess.It is not bad luck, we are where we are for a reason
Try telling this to those who want Rafael sacked, its that reason, that mismanagement that bought him here, 500 and he has had 1.7 of it but he is the problem, crazy.
The real questions are what was going on before this season, 2 of those problems gave gone now, and one was done by the manager.

I think we're all doing that. But drawing his failings to the eyes of the world just feels like a self defeating strategy especially when we have a run of crucial games coming up.
The kids story of the Emperor and his new clothes comes to mind here. When I was a kid I heard that story, laughed and then agreed with all the other kids that the tale was ridiculous and adults aren't that daft. Pretending a fellow who has no keks on is wearing Savile Row!

As I said, as a kid I thought it was a ridiculous story. And then I get older and read posts like yours.

I'm a bit confused about what people actually want from the club hierarchy, apart maybe from wanting Rafael gone. It would be a disaster to lose moshiri when we've just started on the new ground, and FFP means our hands our tied on transfers at the moment.

So what are we trying to achieve with this protest? Just to register that we're not happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.