21/22 Season Ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that they basically pickup the seating layout of Goodison and lay it over the top. This is then your guaranteed seat on renewal unless you choose to change.
I know that is what they did with the Spurs stadium, so it makes sense that they would do the same, then you have the chance to change the seat (if you want too) before the rest are allocated for sale

from the club website............
For the first time, Season Tickets will be issued digitally for 2021/22, allowing supporters to access the stadium using their smart mobile phone. More information on this and how supporters can take advantage of the switchover from Season Cards will be made available in the coming weeks. If preferred, supporters will be able to purchase a Season Card for the 2021/22 campaign at an added cost of £5.
What happens if you lose your phone or if it develops a fault on matchday won't work or whatever ? Besides I can't put any more apps on mine ,its chocca >

For the first time, Season Tickets will be issued digitally for 2021/22, allowing supporters to access the stadium using their smart mobile phone. More information on this and how supporters can take advantage of the switchover from Season Cards will be made available in the coming weeks. If preferred, supporters will be able to purchase a Season Card for the 2021/22 campaign at an added cost of £5.
What happens if you lose your phone or if it develops a fault on matchday won't work or whatever ? Besides I can't put any more apps on mine ,its chocca >

Same as if you lose your season ticket surely, box office for a paper one.

If it was up to me we’d still have a book of vouchers, #luddite.

Will have to get on your knees and give the steward a dockroad special

My kids sometimes use my season tickets, not sure how to do this if it’s digital? Maybe they have to log into my account somehow. Not sure I’d want some of my mates doing that though!

I know we can criticise what goes on playing wise but no increase on season tickets again for next season for us Blooooos,in the light of the losses incurred during this pandemic that is fantastic, can't say I'm surprised though,a proper football club that has a heart and soul,the Peoples club:)

Great news that they've kept the prices the same for next season. Fair play.

I've got say though that whole extra £5 for getting a season card is a bit harsh since its most likely just going to effect older fans who might not know how to use their phones like that. I know its only a fiver but it Just feels like they are penalising older fans and people who might not even have access to a decent phone. It just feels a bit petty and unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.