21/22 Season Ticket renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know we’re getting closer to the renewal period, but why is anyone flapping?

The club would surely face huge ramifications, if they decided to give up peoples season tickets and have a free for all.

Personally, I feel the club should come forward and at least let people know ticket prices, and what the plan is for direct debits etc.

Some people didn't take the refunds, so they have most of the money ready to go.

The boys ticket has doubled this season and I took the refunds cos I needed the money at the time.

But yes, the club is normally great with these things, so I'm not overly concerned.
Me and the wife took our money mate as she’s been out of work so I fully hear you. All I think might happen is that we will have to take a full 12 month so it keeps us in the cycle maybe ? Thing is I can’t see goodison being full before x mas. Might be wrong but Barrett-Baxendale stated last year when covid was was becoming more of a concern she started to make plans, weather this was staff based or fan based i can’t recall. Tbh at the minute they would need to pay me to get me back in. But am sure we will be catered for. The club are really good when thinking of the fans nowadays and have been from 2005 onwards

The lure of Bramley Moore is keeping my hand in regards renewal. I'm hoping the longer the season ticket holder the better the seat.

The lure of Bramley Moore is keeping my hand in regards renewal. I'm hoping the longer the season ticket holder the better the seat.

I'm hoping that they basically pickup the seating layout of Goodison and lay it over the top. This is then your guaranteed seat on renewal unless you choose to change.

I called a few weeks ago and they said don’t panic, we’ll let you know, when they know.
I’m thinking maybe they’ll be offering certain number of games per season ticket, eg you get 10 or 9 home games due to reduced capacity?

Does anyone know if it is permitted to have the name changed on a season ticket to the name of another family member, i.e. a son or daughter? if the answer is no, then presumably I have to give the ticket up? I know I could go on paying and my son pays me etc, but I am not immortal, and anyway the "wrong" person turns up at the ground with the ticket.

Does anyone know if it is permitted to have the name changed on a season ticket to the name of another family member, i.e. a son or daughter? if the answer is no, then presumably I have to give the ticket up? I know I could go on paying and my son pays me etc, but I am not immortal, and anyway the "wrong" person turns up at the ground with the ticket.
I think you can change the name on a season ticket, best to ring up and ask at the box office - as someone said they are usually very helpful.

In normal circumstances they don't care who turns up with a season ticket, named holder or not. Only issue is with Covid bookings where they insist the ticket owner can prove it is the same person on the match day to stop people going into the ballot and selling off the ticket. Quite right too.

I always pay my ticket off the day I order it, first game is really expensive, the rest are free. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford this luxury. But to cross-thread a bit, I know nothing about football, as I have supported Everton for almost 63 years.

On refunds I donated one to EiTC and got the next one back. Will probably donate the last one too, EiTC have been brilliant with my Dad during the pandemic, ringing up to check he is okay, so they are worthy of the donation, I don't (thankfully) particularly need the money.

Yes, there’s five of us sit together and two have tickets that were transferred from people that don’t go anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.