2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brief video did show a rack of shirts with an amber one on there - possible away kit??
I saw that too, however on another GOT kit forum, someone posted a blurry photo a while back claiming his friend went to a factory in Cambodia. He correctly said that the home kit would have the Leitch pattern on the sleeves and the photo he attached was of a black kit with thin pink stripes and more importantly... exactly the same collar as the home kit. So I reckon that's the genuine away kit.

Just made these on photoshop and MAN this kit looks good with Chang and EITC sponsors!!
I wish the club gave the option to have EITC put on the front of the kids shirts at least, but I'd happily take it on the adults over Stake too. Stake is mingin
Take a look at the attachments :)

Attachments

• efc kit chang white.jpg
    efc kit chang white.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 82
  • efc kit EITC.jpg
    efc kit EITC.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 87

Stuck record ,I know.
But get an adidas kit and watch the sales of related stuff soar.
Remember when we had Nike? Can you remember what the related stuff/ casual wear was like? I don’t. Outside of the kits a few a training tops. The only things Nike in the Everton shops were footy boots. We were a 3rd world citizen to Nike, they didn’t care about us. It’d be the same with Adidas. Any casual stuff they guve us would be Sports Direct stock with our logo slapped on it.

Remember when we had Nike? Can you remember what the related stuff/ casual wear was like? I don’t. Outside of the kits a few a training tops. The only things Nike in the Everton shops were footy boots. We were a 3rd world citizen to Nike, they didn’t care about us. It’d be the same with Adidas. Any casual stuff they guve us would be Sports Direct stock with our logo slapped on it.
Certainly prefer Hummel, or maybe Umbro.

The kit really seems to have divided opinion this year. Judging by social media and a handful of family & friends it seems to be a bit Marmite - people either love it or hate it.

Personally I think I lean more toward the latter - I'm just not a fan of collars & buttons on modern footy shirts really. Doesn't appear to look particularly comfortable for the players either.

I hope we never get Castore then.....

I do remember the Nike Stuff, there was a good jacket and a few decent training tops - and the kits were pretty good BUT we weren't treated like a top tier client, like, say how Arsenal, Chelsea and United have been.

Hummel's stuff has been very good, but I think they got the new kit wrong. I don't mind short collars, like the those on the heritage kit in 2017. Not keen on the Archibald Leitch pattern weaved in either.

Is there any training gear out yet?

They did one good thing. A hoodie in black (and I think maybe grey) with the 1980’s badge on it. Most of it was just generic teamwear rubbish though that any Sunday league team could buy.

EDIT: just remembered my avatar is a close up picture I took of the badge on the hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.