2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a sniff of anything is there? No kit, training stuff etc. Wonder why? Anyone directly asked hummel or been into the shop?
Fan advisory board said the kit will be out before the summer holidays start, so about another 4 weeks. Someone posted a small conversation chain with Hummel on Twitter that hinted towards an 80s retro shirt, the Lineker bib I think. Also, every year with Hummel they’ve kept everything under wraps until the day before release. No reason to suggest it’ll be different this year.

And Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

They tried to get rid of it in 2013 before hastily adding to the crest on the main stand side tower. Which was a ludicrous afterthought.

To be fair the football club has been running the last 20 odd years perhaps 30 years without considering that motto one iota. It'll probably get binned because
"it's a millstone round our neck" and it's 'of it's age' 'dated' etc etc etc. You feel like getting hold of these bar stewards running the club and throttling them.

Bring back Alan Myers.

They tried to get rid of it in 2013 before hastily adding to the crest on the main stand side tower. Which was a ludicrous afterthought.

To be fair the football club has been running the last 20 odd years perhaps 30 years without considering that motto one iota. It'll probably get binned because
"it's a millstone round our neck" and it's 'of it's age' 'dated' etc etc etc. You feel like getting hold of these bar stewards running the club and throttling them.

Bring back Alan Myers.
Gives me an idea fir a thread....

Has Stake been confirmed for next season? We signed a multi-year deal, which is code for... we can get out of this, IF we source a better sponsor. I assume Stake will be continuing though....
I think 'multi-year deal' is more likely code for "x-year deal with option for y more."

Where x > 1 (hence the multi).

We're only a year in. At least one more to go.

There's not a sniff of anything is there? No kit, training stuff etc. Wonder why? Anyone directly asked hummel or been into the shop?
They were doing the same as Arsenal have done by the results for the Invincible season as ours from last year but ran out of the letter L

Still no kit, another complete joke. The RS was out and plasted everywhere before the season even finished. Yet we are what a month since the season end
Yeah but their kits are boring and the designers probably on PEDS.

I think, just like transfer shenanigans only start in July, our designers only get their crayons out at the end if the season.

Why is it fans come up with better designs than whoever produces our kit?

Has Stake been confirmed for next season? We signed a multi-year deal, which is code for... we can get out of this, IF we source a better sponsor. I assume Stake will be continuing though....

NathDoggs away kit pic is a beauty. Id buy that in heartbeat. And the badge is spot on too.​

Away kit design is excellent and best badge we've had by a country mile. Class!

Still no kit, another complete joke. The RS was out and plasted everywhere before the season even finished. Yet we are what a month since the season end
Well let's be honest we're about two decades behind them in everything apart from the stadium. While we're hosting Sporting Lisbon, they're probably on another South East Asia tour making tens of millions. They'll sell more replica kits in Singapore before the season even starts than Everton will sell in the whole of the UK by the end of next season. We should learn and accept where we are in the pecking order, which is right down at the bottom.

Well let's be honest we're about two decades behind them in everything apart from the stadium. While we're hosting Sporting Lisbon, they're probably on another South East Asia tour making tens of millions. They'll sell more replica kits in Singapore before the season even starts than Everton will sell in the whole of the UK by the end of next season. We should learn and accept where we are in the pecking order, which is right down at the bottom.
We are right down the bottom but it’s not like we are even trying to change it, if anything we are making it worse

We are right down the bottom but it’s not like we are even trying to change it, if anything we are making it worse
Fully agree and it comes down to 2 things. And that’s leadership and mentality. The new board members need to lead by example by being strong, and decisive in every action they take and change the mentality of this club. We need them to get ahead of things and be active and not reactive to situations that come. It won’t happen over night as it’s been decades of plucky little old Everton. It’s rubbed off on everyone, the staff, the players and the fans. I put myself in that bracket too.

Status
Not open for further replies.