2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a stupid question and has probably been covered elsewhere - bit with the new font is it deliberate that the '3' has a silhouette of what looks a bit like Rupert's Tower?

20220724_171915.jpg

Might be a stupid question and has probably been covered elsewhere - bit with the new font is it deliberate that the '3' has a silhouette of what looks a bit like Rupert's Tower?

View attachment 174780
They used it last season as well and it annoyed me that they didn’t use the tower design for all of the blank spaces. For instances at the top of the 6

They used it last season as well and it annoyed me that they didn’t use the tower design for all of the blank spaces. For instances at the top of the 6
They did it so that there was at most, only one tower in the numbers of each shirt e.g. Allan's 6 had the tower. It annoyed me at first, but as there is only one St.Rupert's tower it feels right not to have two towers in the numbers.

Attachments

• 12091635-0-600x600.jpg
    12091635-0-600x600.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 43
They did it so that there was at most, only one tower in the numbers of each shirt e.g. Allan's 6 had the tower. It annoyed me at first, but as there is only one St.Rupert's tower it feels right not to have two towers in the numbers.
Read what you are writing @Gufty, and in no way is this a dig at you, but that explanation is garbage.

I mean, there are about a brillion outlines of St, Rupert's tower making up the pattern on all the other shirts, with some of them even upside down. There is no consistency in the reasoning, and none in the design either.

So, to me anyway, it appears another blunder has been committed, and with the hope nobody ever catches them out. Everton that!

So if you go into the club shop and ask for a Dele printed shirt do they have two sets of 'sixes' to choose from depending on the other number? and the same would be true for every number. Seems like a difficult decision for the assistants to make. Will be interesting to hear from anyone who bought any shirt with any numbers above 9 and if they got printed right. Needless complexity is one of the 7 deadly wastes of Lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.