2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF3CDA88-14AD-442E-93C8-2B2FB467089E.jpeg

You’re ability to get annoyed about everything is second to none. We couldn’t announce the shirt until tomorrow and they’ve done it at the earliest opportunity possible. You would be pissing and moaning if they didn’t announce it for another week. “Why are they waiting so long, the club’s an embarrassment”.
The shirt announcement tomorrow is seen by the vast vast majority for what it is: diversion.

Has the women’s shirt got a white panel down the side or is that just because the photo isn’t clear?
Looks like its the shirt to me. So we might have slightly different shirts between the mens and womens teams?

I’d like to see Adidas design our kits at some point, not a fan of what Hummel has done in all honesty.
Until I see this kit properly tomorrow I’m torn on Hummel so far. First season, all 3 kits were great. The blue and yellow tones were perfect on the home and away. Didn’t like last season’s white kit, home was average but loved the black watch shirt. Also the quality of the first season’s were great barring the iron on patch. The embroider patch last season was better but the quality of the fabric was really cheap, didn’t wash well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.