2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton's home kit has been revealed. Not very Southampton but I like the kit. Like ours probably will be, it is somewhat ruined by an awful crypto sponsor

View attachment 171714

View attachment 171715
That is horrible. Can't imagine it will be going down well with their fans getting rid of the stripes. It's a pure white back as well.

Edit. Just peeked at one of their forums and most seem to like it.

Last edited:

So it looks like the logo will have the '.com' on it after all. Was kinda hoping it wouldn't, although I guess that's a pretty minor nitpick.

That is horrible. Can't imagine it will be going down well with their fans getting rid of the stripes. It's a pure white back as well.

Edit. Just peeked at one of their forums and most seem to like it.
They’ve had the Ajax style before tbf and just plain white or plain red

Read that Hummel and Southampton have based their new shirt on the shirt they wore in the early 80's, but changed the white and red round. Maybe we'll get a shirt based on a 1980's retro style too for the new shirt?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 39
They are ahead in cachet with your average football fan.

Not that that isn't significant, of course it is. But that's the start and finish of their superiority.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Their quality and designs are as I said miles ahead of the likes of Hummel.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Their quality and designs are as I said miles ahead of the likes of Hummel.
Your average football fan is likely to own something made by Adidas or Nike. They are significantly less likely to own something made by Hummel, Castore or even Puma.

Adidas and Nike rule the sportswear world, and it's because of their brand cachet, not their designs or quality.

Adidas kits, in particular, are hilariously formulaic - and have been for generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.