2020 Summer Window priority poll

Needs must

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s startling to me how many people just don’t see the goalkeeper position as important. It’s probably the most important position for any team to get right, it can’t be an afterthought just because you want to see some stepovers.

I see Bainsey has joined the forum and been the only one to have voted LB.

After all who else would vote that?

It’s startling to me how many people just don’t see the goalkeeper position as important. It’s probably the most important position for any team to get right, it can’t be an afterthought just because you want to see some stepovers.
You would like to think that Ancelotti has seen enough of Pickford to know he’s nowhere near the required standard.
Hope we bring in a new keeper, let Pickford know he’ll be playing second fiddle so he demands to leave and we get a half decent price for him.

CM - Allan & someone on loan like Rabiot
RW - Sarr on loan
GK - Sirigu
RB - Malcuit on loan
CB - Gabriel

Not spending too much Allan & Gabriel big signings, Ancelotti would be happy with that, 3 of them he has worked with

It is important but we've watched our team lose the midfield virtually every game this season. It's our biggest priority by far.

It’d be easier to pick only two spots we didn’t need to prioritize.

That’s said:
1. Central Midfield
2. Right wing
3. Keeper
4. Right back
5. Left wing

Status
Not open for further replies.