• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2020 Summer Window priority poll

Needs must

• Total voters

mikeh72

Player Valuation: £70m
It’s startling to me how many people just don’t see the goalkeeper position as important. It’s probably the most important position for any team to get right, it can’t be an afterthought just because you want to see some stepovers.

AsiaAsia82

Player Valuation: £20m
I see Bainsey has joined the forum and been the only one to have voted LB.

After all who else would vote that?

JimmyJeffers

Player Valuation: £50m
It’s startling to me how many people just don’t see the goalkeeper position as important. It’s probably the most important position for any team to get right, it can’t be an afterthought just because you want to see some stepovers.
You would like to think that Ancelotti has seen enough of Pickford to know he’s nowhere near the required standard.
Hope we bring in a new keeper, let Pickford know he’ll be playing second fiddle so he demands to leave and we get a half decent price for him.

Pat Butcher

Player Valuation: £950k
CM - Allan & someone on loan like Rabiot
RW - Sarr on loan
GK - Sirigu
RB - Malcuit on loan
CB - Gabriel

Not spending too much Allan & Gabriel big signings, Ancelotti would be happy with that, 3 of them he has worked with

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £70m
It is important but we've watched our team lose the midfield virtually every game this season. It's our biggest priority by far.

carolinablue232

Player Valuation: £60m
It’d be easier to pick only two spots we didn’t need to prioritize.

That’s said:
1. Central Midfield
2. Right wing
3. Keeper
4. Right back
5. Left wing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks