20 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son was born 1992 so alls he knows is 1 fa cup win. even he admits he has no knowledge of it lol. but he loves everton as much as any fan and will continue to do so no matter what. my brother is a Wrexham fan and he loves them. sometimes glory isn't important to a true fan.

It's a sad fact that it's now a money-spending competition and little else.
Its not even IMO. Its figuring out bargains and how to do something with little money. People saying Martinez is the same then him spending 28mil on Lukaku...i mean, we could have gotten Dzeko/Hazard/Cech/etc for that money...

Transfers ain't just matching the asking price. The player has to want to come here, too.
Didnt we not have the money for some of them? I get some of them(i think Hazard we were good for but he didnt want to come at first), but others we could have had? Maybe its just the massive disappointment clouding the judgemnet tonight..

I thought it was criminal this year when that competition was basically wrote off before a ball was kicked.

Absolutely shocking that, and it was the beginning of his downfall this season. To throw away the chance of winning a trophy by putting out a team of reserves and half fit players away to a team that were above us in the PL was grossly irresponsible.

Absolutely shocking that, and it was the beginning of his downfall this season. To throw away the chance of winning a trophy by putting out a team of reserves and half fit players away to a team that were above us in the PL was grossly irresponsible.

Everything has been irresponsible tbh hasn't it mate. From start to finish its been an absolute bloody farce. Problem is it hasn't even finished yet so will probably get worse before it gets better

Everything has been irresponsible tbh hasn't it mate. From start to finish its been an absolute bloody farce. Problem is it hasn't even finished yet so will probably get worse before it gets better

That's a sobering thought to go to bed with Frank. Farcical as you say.

Just hope we can get the points needed sooner rather than later. Then there is a big decision to be made about what to do next.

That's a sobering thought to go to bed with Frank. Farcical as you say.

Just hope we can get the points needed sooner rather than later. Then there is a big decision to be made about what to do next.

We will probably get the points mate, well enough to scrape whatever is needed. Whatever is needed isn't good enough though is it. I'm down tonight, fluck am i feeling down atm but tomorrow is a new day and I will then be itching for Sunday to come around. Disappointed though would be an understatement, really can't make any sense of what manager and coaching staff have done this year. Its been akin to running a nursery and letting the kids run wild and take the pish yet when it comes to parents evening the teacher says the pupil has been amazing, phenomenal in fact! Martinez hasn't got the backbone for a club like Everton football club and ANYONE can vault me on that because if it happens then i will be the happiest man alive. The players, well they have proved themselves to be the biggest shythouses of them all. No surprise there though, we are used to it.

Didnt Kenwright join the board pretty much after that?
kenwright_av512.jpg

moyes actually did alright in some of the competitions just was unlucky with the opposition he got

chelsea in the final's and semi's

heck we beat man utd at wembley in the semi's of the fa cup

he did well

martinez would bend over and let swansea smash us 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.