1995-2020 = the longest barren spell without silverware in Everton's history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing it's been that long.

Who would have thought on that magical glorious day in May 1995 that we'd be standing here in 2019 and not seen a trophy since.

Ok how did the last few pages in the book of HKT go? Maybe link me page number please. ASleep on the job peeps.

You are right mate. All that keeps me sane when I see these tatty red flags and tee shirts on dregs who have probably never set foot in Anfield is the fact I have seen better days, including the Gordon Lee era when we got bloody close and the right manager would have won the title. Davie Thomas and Latch "priceless" I dont know how these kids argue back in school which is sad for this great historic club.

You are right mate. All that keeps me sane when I see these tatty red flags and tee shirts on dregs who have probably never set foot in Anfield is the fact I have seen better days, including the Gordon Lee era when we got bloody close and the right manager would have won the title. Davie Thomas and Latch "priceless"
In hind sight that was a far better team than we appreciated at the time

Ok how did the last few pages in the book of HKT go? Maybe link me page number please. ASleep on the job peeps.
I think he slipped quietly into the ether without fanfare or explanation. A sad end to be swallowed by oblivion. Soon to be forgotten and not missed.

I blame the plum who made this “FA Cup ode to Moyes” video as being partly responsible for the drought

Wondering if it’s the same fella who around that time would regularly post on Bluekipper about his mission to get a knighthood for Sir Moysie. He would mention some female official at the Palace by name as though they were in constant contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.