16 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said Happy birthday to you. Serious post now. However as one of the female posters on here I just want to say that I very very rarely feel uncomfortable or ill at ease on here due to my gender. Yes there's the endless ' yer ma' jokes but on a football forum populated almost entirely by blokes - so what? Thank you for enhancing my Everton experiences. You are a grand bunch x

I've already said Happy birthday to you. Serious post now. However as one of the female posters on here I just want to say that I very very rarely feel uncomfortable or ill at ease on here due to my gender. Yes there's the endless ' yer ma' jokes but on a football forum populated almost entirely by blokes - so what? Thank you for enhancing my Everton experiences. You are a grand bunch x
You're just one of the lads on here mate. :cheers:

When I joined, I had no idea this place was somehow connected to ToffeeWeb; I had come from their Yahoo Groups mailing list, ToffeeNet...'kin Google algorithm ruining lives back then too.

*Now that I think about it, I don't think that was ToffeeWeb's, just associated with it...think ToffeeNet was started off by a Finn.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.