123 mill spent so far and not a penny by us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical really. We get priced out of loans haha.

Maldonanda (club wanted a perminante move), Pazzini (went on loan somewhere else after the club said he wasnt going anywhere), Almeida (went cold after he said he'd like to move), Obinna DOA, and that's it.....

Even some midfielders would be good - I mean, Emerson and Appiah have had trails at other clubs and people are interested in them.

I would've took Mido (his goal record is good when he gets regular games and stays fit *cue backlash*).

Darren Bent is going somewhere but would never get sent on loan to us.

Manucho could've added some cover but is at Hull.

Pompey are eyeing up Saviola on a loan, got a under 21 Portugese international called Pele (prospect).

I dont even think we're monitoring anyone either. I dont like the old "we'll only get a loan that improves the squad, some quality" What? If we cant get "quality" just get bodies in that can do a job!

******* Backlash*******

would rather play any of our youngster or even Yobo up front (he'll be looking for a start anywhere soon )

Than that waste of space egyptian egg on legs.......

Think Moyse would tw*t him after havin him for a week at the club (n)

******* Backlash*******

would rather play any of our youngster or even Yobo up front (he'll be looking for a start anywhere soon )

Than that waste of space egyptian egg on legs.......

Think Moyse would tw*t him after havin him for a week at the club (n)

His record is decent to be fair. He hasnt been getting games for Boro mainly down to injury but he's scored around a goal every other game he's played for them.

And also, its not about "giving the youngsters a go" its about having options. If Moyes trusted the youngsters he would have. And most of the fans moan about the only main "striker" we have in Anichebe but even he's not ready. Mido's a premiership striker, he can score goals, he's a loan, he's not really a gamble because he knows the league.

Some people just want more than we can get or afford sometimes.

His record is decent to be fair. He hasnt been getting games for Boro mainly down to injury but he's scored around a goal every other game he's played for them.

And also, its not about "giving the youngsters a go" its about having options. If Moyes trusted the youngsters he would have. And most of the fans moan about the only main "striker" we have in Anichebe but even he's not ready. Mido's a premiership striker, he can score goals, he's a loan, he's not really a gamble because he knows the league.

Some people just want more than we can get or afford sometimes.

Don't want what we cant have, i'd just rather go with what we've got than pay this crab's wages for six months.

He causes trouble everywhere he goes if you believe what you read in the paper !

And he's got an ego to rival the likes of cristiano ronaldo with only a fraction of the talent :oops:

i rest my case your honour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.