123 mill spent so far and not a penny by us

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinta1

Player Valuation: £225k
is everyone resigned to us not spending a penny this window? we're not even in the gossip columns much these days.

im personally really disapppointed by the lack of activity. sure we're sitting nicely in the top 6 and have given a good account in the last 2 derbies but if we had brought in a recognised striker we could maybe be in the next round and in the top 4/5?

1 more point. do you think it makes sense to play cahill up front and anichebe out wide? im not convinced . vic looks abit lost to say the least. :huh:

I would seriously doubt there will be any signings made permanent or even loan. Clubs are reluctant to loan us players, because most come with an "option to buy" And we dont have the money to make most or any of them permanent.

signings? we're still talking about everton right? can anything honestly disappoint you after last summer? i just wake up every morning and thank god we're not battling relegation, and go about my day. everything else is an added bonus. its not glamorous but its the life we choose;)

Moyes has not decided who he believes is good enough and available for us to sign.

Conspiracy theories aside, all the players that have moved are NOT better than what we already have.

I couldn't give a monkeys about people saying we have and people saying we have not got any coin.

Fact is, Nobody is available at a justifiable price. (Unless you want to blow bucks like Man City and Spurs do, well that worked for them, didn't it?)

End of

Also not a penny spent by Manchester United

Manchester United have completed the signings of the Serbian duo Zoran Tosic and Adem Ljajic from Partizan Belgrade for an undisclosed fee. The reigning English and European champions announced a couple of months ago they had reached agreement with Partizan for the two players, since when they have been attempting to agree personal terms.

I've expected it.

And you lot should expect it in the summer.

Most of you will be ******* furious in the summer AGAIN, i can see it now.

All our hard work down the pan in the summer, sit and watch.

We go with what we've got. The noises are already coming out from the OS about Saha getting back to training in a fortnight...there's your new signing right there.

The only fly in the ointment for Bill if we dont sign anyone is that he's made that statement that the cup replay money is going to secure a loan signing...and they've left prices very high for that game and wiped ut concessionary rates...I think he's made a rod for his own back with that statement.

Typical really. We get priced out of loans haha.

Maldonanda (club wanted a perminante move), Pazzini (went on loan somewhere else after the club said he wasnt going anywhere), Almeida (went cold after he said he'd like to move), Obinna DOA, and that's it.....

Even some midfielders would be good - I mean, Emerson and Appiah have had trails at other clubs and people are interested in them.

I would've took Mido (his goal record is good when he gets regular games and stays fit *cue backlash*).

Darren Bent is going somewhere but would never get sent on loan to us.

Manucho could've added some cover but is at Hull.

Pompey are eyeing up Saviola on a loan, got a under 21 Portugese international called Pele (prospect).

I dont even think we're monitoring anyone either. I dont like the old "we'll only get a loan that improves the squad, some quality" What? If we cant get "quality" just get bodies in that can do a job!

We go with what we've got. The noises are already coming out from the OS about Saha getting back to training in a fortnight...there's your new signing right there.

The only fly in the ointment for Bill if we dont sign anyone is that he's made that statement that the cup replay money is going to secure a loan signing...and they've left prices very high for that game and wiped ut concessionary rates...I think he's made a rod for his own back with that statement.

That surely means that a deal is done with someone and were just waiting on the cash.

Bill can't be that stupid to make himself look like an absolute tool and fall flat on his face lol

"After looking till midnight, we decided to go with what we've got. We're look to spend the 5 million transfer budget in the summer and hope for a mid table position".

Status
Not open for further replies.