- Koeman
- Dyche
- Duncan
- Lampard
- Moyes
- Silva
- Ancelotti
- Martinez

Last time we enjoyed more than one game a season was under Roberto....bought some dross (but then again who didn't out of this bunch) but always wanted to attack teams. Likewise Marco Silva who out of all of them was the one who we dispensed with too quickly. Unfortunately we didn't get to witness Goodison with Carlo due to Covid....that could only happen to Everton.
Moyes was a mixed bag and it's difficult to rate his time as a consequence. In the early to mid years we were able to beat anyone but were diabolical on the road. In the latter days he bored me stiff. Ultimately, I could never get over his desire to cram as many right-backs into the starting 11 as possible.

IMG_1051.png

-Koeman
-Benitez
-Lampard
-Allardyce
-Silva
-Dyche
-Ancellotti
-Martinez
-Moyes

Koeman worst for me for alot of the transfers that he and Walsh along with Moshiri made which really started the rot towards this financial mess the club is in. His ego and arrogance is probably worse than even of the fat Spanish waiter

Rank our recent managers in order from least to most favorable.

- Benitez
- Allardyce
- Koeman
- Lampard
- Dyche
- Martinez
- Silva
- Moyes
- Ancelotti
Moyes
Martinez
Silva
Ancelotti
Allardyce
Koeman
Benitez / Dyche / Lampard

I imagine if any of them had been given the funds that Koeman or Ancelotti were given that they'd have had the team finishing much higher than under those two.

Kendall mkii
Gabriel*
walker
Royle
Watson*
Kendall mkiii
Smith
Moyes
martinez
Unsworth*
allardyce
Silva
Ferguson*
Ancelotti
benitez
Ferguson*
lampard
Dyche

*temp stand in.

That's the list of Prem era managers. So under that scope, Kendall's superlative work in spell 'i' can't stand. Clearly he's the best manager with the best side and most trophies. But not in the PL era. Trophies then obviously goes to big Joe.
What is a more telling indictment in this retrospection is who is the worst AND most hated manager. walker was out of his depth, allardyce had ideas way above his station, martinez told lies only he believed as he was telling them, lampard is now flogging accounting software, and then there is the straw that broke Moshiri's back, benitez. The support was very singular in it's opposition to benitez from minute one of a chance of his coming in.

It's been bad, it's been bad for a while, and besides Joe's stoic firmness and Moyes' youthful energy and of course Ancelotti's gravitas there's been a paucity of genuine care for the task. For me, walker was a joke, lampard was bad, and benitez is worse. It has been a conveyor belt of more bad than good, and that is why so much of the support is so cheesed off with the stewardship of the club.

Just to note, it has been very difficult seeing a few generational talents breeze through and the club seemingly being unable to capitalise on genuine quality. Perhaps the success of Kendall allowed a taste of a better world for to short a time. The comparison since being the crucible of contempt.

Results wise it’s a cigarette paper between Dyche and Lampard , but Lampard attempted good football and engendered hope whereas slappy doesn’t know the meaning of football and grinds hope into dust.
Some of the football we played under Lamparrd towards the end of his tenure was some of the worse I've seen, and that's saying something.