2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the crest is a cheeky attempt to push for new branding but I don’t really care on the third kit. If they try to add it to the away kit next year then I’ll be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint. In green ink.

I’m more aggravated by the claim that the kit design “takes inspiration” from Hummel’s design for the Denmark ‘86 kit. What’s that got to do with Everton? Denmark had Molby in that team.

Unless they’re trying to liken our whole club to Arnesen acting like a total bell and getting sent off in the World Cup. That’s a reasonable comparison to how we’re run now but not one we should be celebrating.
It's more to do with Hummel's 100th anniversary. That Denmark kit is their most iconic shirt since they founded. All their 'big' teams ie us, Werder Bremen, Köln, Malaga etc have at least one of their shirts this year as a nod to it.

I didn't think I would but I actually like our new 3rd kit; would have liked the sponsors, crest, and other marking to also be in grey instead of blue though.

oh-well-then.gif

I was in the Everton 2 shop yesterday and they had this warm up top for the third kit, can’t see it on the website yet, but should be on there soon £40 for the adult one. Think it’s nicer than the kit, not the best image of it

Attachments

• 17007D9F-CF6E-46D9-B30D-D3C7D1742B1A.jpeg
    17007D9F-CF6E-46D9-B30D-D3C7D1742B1A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Just asking has anyone had problems receiving any of this years kits?. I ordered this years away kit 3 weeks ago for my 1 year old boy and still haven’t received it.

Just asking has anyone had problems receiving any of this years kits?. I ordered this years away kit 3 weeks ago for my 1 year old boy and still haven’t received it.
I haven't this year, but I've found in the past the best way to contact them (Everton Direct) is via Twitter, and they usually resolve it quite quickly.

Or, at least quicker than through other avenues.

I was in the Everton 2 shop yesterday and they had this warm up top for the third kit, can’t see it on the website yet, but should be on there soon £40 for the adult one. Think it’s nicer than the kit, not the best image of it

I don’t know if it’s the image or if it actually looks like really poor quality. Does it look much better in the fabric so to speak mate? Looks like something you’d find on Koh San Road in the picture

I don’t know if it’s the image or if it actually looks like really poor quality. Does it look much better in the fabric so to speak mate? Looks like something you’d find on Koh San Road in the picture

It’s very thin, same as the kits, I like the look of the home and away kit this season, but the fabric feels like the kind that will Velcro grip itself to my body hair and create static.

Seem's to be significant problems with the mail at the minute.

Posted 1st class to my son in Edinburgh last Monday, he did not receive it until the Friday!

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.