January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
I’m opening this thread because it could be key to our future in the top flight. Surely the club realise we can’t rely on a fragile DCL & we have zero effective back-up options. Also, our wide attackers collectively offer little or no threat.

Thelwell should be on the case & have them lined up, our failure to bring effective attacking talent in the summer was bordering on football negligence.

I’m not seeing us linked with anybody but the rumours will hopefully be aplenty with the World Cup a few weeks away.

i understand the window runs from 1st Jan to 11pm on 31st Jan.

Last edited:

I’m opening this thread because it could be key to our future in the top flight. Surely the club realise we can’t rely on a fragile Dominic Calvert-Lewin & we have zero effective back-up options. Also, our wide attackers collectively offer little or no threat.

Thelwell should be on the case & have them lined up, our failure to bring effective attacking talent in the summer was bordering on football negligence.

I’m not seeing us linked with anybody but the rumours will hopefully be aplenty with the World Cup a few weeks away.

i understand the window runs from 1st Jan to 11pm on 31st Jan.
Do we have any money to spend or are we still restricted by FFP. If we are then it’ll be hard to get the quality in we need - we could end up pissing what little we have on more desperate signings like Maupay or McNeil.

Do we have any money to spend or are we still restricted by FFP. If we are then it’ll be hard to get the quality in we need - we could end up pissing what little we have on more desperate signings like Maupay or McNeil.

….no idea, Matey, but I’m sure others know the spend situation. It might be down to Thelwell unearthing a few diamonds or working in the loan to buy market.

Status
Not open for further replies.