Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get this done in time to register him for the match against Split. If the team who started against Ružomberok on Thursday plays against Split I don't think we will qualify for the

We have to take the Europa League seriously this season. Every other team in the league has one crack at qualifying for the Champions League we potentially have two. Don't mess it up.

The RS will have 2 cracks when the get knocked put the group stages and com into the Europa

I've heard Barca are in for him as a Neymar replacement too.

Come on Everton, give the 28 year old lower midtable player a £200k a week contract and pay £10m more than Bayern Munich have ever spent on a player to get him in quick!

We need to get this done in time to register him for the match against Split. If the team who started against Ružomberok on Thursday plays against Split I don't think we will qualify for the group stages.

We have to take the Europa League seriously this season. Every other team in the league has one crack at qualifying for the Champions League we potentially have two. Don't mess it up.
Split are crap, may be worse than Ruzomberek. We should win no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.