Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get this done in time to register him for the match against Split. If the team who started against Ružomberok on Thursday plays against Split I don't think we will qualify for the group stages.

We have to take the Europa League seriously this season. Every other team in the league has one crack at qualifying for the Champions League we potentially have two. Don't mess it up.

Surely we must be either struggling to get the funds together or another team is competing for the player so he is delaying things in purpose.

We need to get this done in time to register him for the match against Split. If the team who started against Ružomberok on Thursday plays against Split I don't think we will qualify for the group stages.

We have to take the Europa League seriously this season. Every other team in the league has one crack at qualifying for the Champions League we potentially have two. Don't mess it up.

ARSENAL ????

As to the 1000 pages

Not unless @davek
visits this thread over the weekend
In my definitely not in the know opinion Ronko will want it done in time to register him for the ELplay off so I think he will get his wish and the thread will be obsolete by tues
Just a hunch so no need to call @orly

thought we had agreed a fee with Swansea for Siggy lots of people on twitter saying so what is the hold up

Status
Not open for further replies.