Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't have to be registered that way. IF it ends badly, most people will know if it goes wrong that two vital players of this club were sold to get a transfer war chest for us the like we've never seen before and he exercised zero control over its wasteful spending.

You know this is a rip off. Easily 3 of these signings have been a piss-take and allowed to happen because the manager couldn't give a flying one about the future of the club because he wont be around to pick up the pieces if we fall on our faces with them.

He BETTER get this up and running an bearing fruit nest season or the roof will fall in on him.

Just sayin....

But we havent spent a penny yet David, as you keep pointing out, we have signed 7 quality players and will no doubt complete another 2 in the next few days. People are complaining about Martina on a free and Iceland for 50m, unreal scenes.

Me, ive waited my whole life for this, Everton isnt walking away and saying nevermind, its staying at the table and getting the deals over the line, what a time to be alive.

But we havent spent a penny yet David, as you keep pointing out, we have signed 7 quality players and will no doubt complete another 2 in the next few days. People are complaining about Martina on a free and Iceland for 50m, unreal scenes.

Me, ive waited my whole life for this, Everton isnt walking away and saying nevermind, its staying at the table and getting the deals over the line, what a time to be alive.
You fool. YOU BLOODY FOOL!!!!

To make that gap up you have to do more than spend what comes in: you have to

A/ spend that money wisely but spend it all
B/ spend more on top, again wisely

We'll do neither.

I think Pickford and Keane are good signings. Both young and potentially top class. Klaasen I'm unsure on. Rooney I think is past it but with the kudos and merchandise money it's not much of a risk. Siggurdson, a bit like Bolassie, we've overpaid because we really want him.

We can't get world class players at this stage, we need to either buy potential, or buy slightly lesser players and hope a work ethic lifts them up collectively.

We've signed 5 player aged 21-24, the other signing is for a minimal fee that will easily be recouped in the exposure he's brought. Sigurdsson is expensive, but it that's the rate then so be it. We got £24m for Lescott 7 years ago FFS.

Also signing players in that age group (21-24) provides either long terms players for Everton or an even more inflated sell on fee in years to come.

We've already spent almost £100M of the Lukaku cash and we haven't even started to get the really pricey leader of the line we all know we must have to move on from RL.

It's crazy. Just crazy.

How have we almost spent more than we actually received for Lukaku? :oops:

Some fans are utterly utterly crazy for even moaning about what we are doing! It's bosssssssss ;)

you talk nonsense aha

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.