£110m loss for past 13 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our slugs of war have hardly any resale value. Fair enough we'll get wages off the books but it doesn't seem like we'll make too big a dent in the 110m loss. So it sounds like the only way out of the FFP pickle is for big daddy Uzi to shower us in questionable sponsorship deals.

I have confidence in Moshiri because, you know, he's a billionaire accountant, and also has convinced Ancelloti here. Let the good times roll.

If Usmanov was to give us a stadium naming rights deal - whats the earliest they could actually do it hypothetically?

Could it be made prior to the stadium actually being built and played or would it have to be once we are in it?

USM are not in any way shape or form associated with Everton football club except purely as sponsors.
I will meet anyone who says otherwise in A Morrison's car park of their choice

Stadium jackets optional

see @Bungle for tickets

They are associated because Moshiri owns a significant chunk of both companies. As a result UEFA will look to see if any sponsorship meets it's fair value criteria.

So no better off then we were a year ago? If only Ancelotti has come earlier, we wouldn’t be saddled with the dross we currently have in the squad.

If Usmanov was to give us a stadium naming rights deal - whats the earliest they could actually do it hypothetically?

Could it be made prior to the stadium actually being built and played or would it have to be once we are in it?

Stadium costs can be included in FFP calculations once planning permission has been granted. So in theory the deal and payments could start as soon as planning permission is granted. However doing so would make it more likely for UEFA to investigate the deal.

4221396001_5793333221001_5793328248001-vs.jpg

"You're welcome".

Ware's the £110 million Bill?

All on,bar 1 or 2 max,on absolute dross. With absolutely no sell on value. I would love to poke Koeman and Walsh in the eye.
Indeed. If you think about it too much it will ruin your day/week/year/life.

If they had spent the cash remotely wisely, we would be in CL positions this season, no question.

All this talk of naming rights, especially after the interesting Usmanov comments recently, got me to googling existing deals.

Looks like the biggest naming rights deal in the world is for the Dallas Cowboys and it's for £14m per year.

Even if we match, or even double, that of the world's most valuable sports team its not really going to make much of a difference is it? Wouldn't even cover the stadium repayments iirc.

Still it all helps, just need to spend it wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.