£110m loss for past 13 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it's amortization is what's scary, because we're going to continue to amortize those players for the next 2-3 years. I'm not concerned about the club going under on cashflow. I'm concerned about the club's ability to buy and stay within FFP.
I think we will see some player sales, savings on wages as contracts run down and also substantial sponsorship deals which will keep us on the right side of FFP.
I feel that if it were a genuine issue CA would not now be at Everton FC.

I have not got a flying clue what the whole thing amounts to and raise my hat to those who understand it. I would probably guess and say we may not be allowed to spend much without wholesale selling of surplus "assets". So even if someone was mad enough and rich enough to finance a big splash of cash to strengthen the squad, we may not be able to do so. We are stuck until current unwanted assets are removed from the wages bill? What do I know? Nowt.

Banter. Every country and big company always appears to be in debt so I’m guessing it’s fine. And if it’s not I’m not the one in debt so I don’t actually care. Hooray!

We need to get the following off the books permanently by the end of the summer window:

Bolasie £90k a week
Besic £40k a week
Tosun £70k a week
Schneiderlin £100k a week
Niasse £60k a week
Martina £50k a week
Keane £60k a week
Walcott £100k a week
Sigurdsson £140k a week
Sandro £120k a week
Stekelenburg £30k a week
Can't help but think that sticking them on a bus and doing a real life version of Speed maybe the answer here.

Is it as simple as that? I thought City or maybe PSG got in trouble for using associated companies to pay inflated sponsorship fees?
USM are not in any way shape or form associated with Everton football club except purely as sponsors.
I will meet anyone who says otherwise in A Morrison's car park of their choice

Stadium jackets optional

see @Bungle for tickets

this is what u wanted guys. to be rich and buy success except u do not know a thing u are the ones to blame bozos apologize to william kenwright instantly please.

Status
Not open for further replies.