£110m loss for past 13 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it as simple as that? I thought City or maybe PSG got in trouble for using associated companies to pay inflated sponsorship fees?

Yeah, they did but think they both tried to hide it from investigation which made it worse?

Either way, we've got contracts we need to get off the books and a stadium naming rights deal coming up. Both will ease the burden.

Its easy to dismiss this, but a black hole is a black hole.

The sooner they realise they cannot continue shovelling good money after bad down that hole without severe and lasting consequences will be a great day for the club.

Koeman and Walsh, and to a degree Brands, bear primary responsibility for this.

We will be shackled by this excess and poor judgement for a few seasons to come yet.

Not surprising really is it? We have been horribly mismanaged for ages now spending money like its going out of fashion on garbage because we've had no proper plan. The appointment of Don Carlo is the first bit of really good business we've done in years.

Everton Football Club
We waste money we aren't even sure have,
On stuff we don't need/want,
All to impress people we don't like!
What tune do we sing that to?

The way I look at it, Theses losses are irrelevant simply because we have appointed Ancelotti, He wanted a bit of dosh to spend (in the summer) to fix this mess of a team and he's been promised that, So these losses will have been known for a long time and we still appointed Ancelotti (who is on a big wedge as well.) and promised him a WAR CHEST in the summer so I can't say I'll be kicking up a fuss about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.