2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted he's going but you can't blame him. As a club we didn't deliver on the level of football that he requires which is to be involved in Europe. Great asset to he club and I don't think any Blues can really dislike him for going especially considering how skint the club is due to FFP.

but we are screwed by FFP due to our owners not having a clue

Why are the BBC saying we've sold richarlison for 50m, and then in the next sentence saying that we signed him from Watford for 50m in 2018?

The media are obsessed with our spending, and literally manipulating figures (total vs up front etc.) to make it look worse. They never refer to the RS purchases as total fees, but they do so when they sell players.

Why are the BBC saying we've sold richarlison for 50m, and then in the next sentence saying that we signed him from Watford for 50m in 2018?

The media are obsessed with our spending, and literally manipulating figures (total vs up front etc.) to make it look worse. They never refer to the RS purchases as total fees, but they do so when they sell players.
They also mentioned the players we bought last window but not the sale of Digne. At least that’s how it was earlier

647CAB9D-90A0-44F3-8CFD-8965A4A38F7E.jpeg

It's all relative.

If you're 12, who else have you realistically had to look up to in your time as an Evertonian?

To each their own. I'll remember Richy as a loyal servant to the club in a difficult period.
Exactly.

While he may not match the status as some others, over the past decade I can’t think of a player who I’d have been disappointed about like I am today.

Be really interesting to see how this one works out. Richie isn't displacing Kane or Son, he will be competing for a slot with Kulesevski, Peresic, Moura, Bergwin etc. if they all stay.

He could easily become part of a settled three with Kane and Son, but equally good chance he becomes a rotational player rather than core name on the team sheet. Could be another Pienaar type, Barkley type etc. who is looking to be moved on in 18 months, or could become a star.

Good luck to him, he never let us down.

Be really interesting to see how this one works out. Richie isn't displacing Kane or Son, he will be competing for a slot with Kulesevski, Peresic, Moura, Bergwin etc. if they all stay.

He could easily become part of a settled three with Kane and Son, but equally good chance he becomes a rotational player rather than core name on the team sheet. Could be another Pienaar type, Barkley type etc. who is looking to be moved on in 18 months, or could become a star.

Good luck to him, he never let us down.
I hadn't considered he might play wing back but actually yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.