2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sad day for all blues because we are losing the heart of our club today for bigger and better things. I would like to think we can replace him as a player but his passion and fight is what we will lose at a time when our team isnl devoid of any of it and it led us to where we are. I am sad but I hope that one day we see his name in lights that would be well deserved for someone who gave us years that we didn't earn.
The fans are the heart of our club, not any one player.

Proper shambles and heads need to roll for this. Sold two of our best players to Villa and Spurs. Not even City or Chelsea. A crushing state of affairs. Only slither of hope is we bring in players who surprise us with how good they are. But given our track record that’s an extremely slim hope.

Digne isn't anywhere near a loss as people make out.
Richarlison has gone to a squad competing for real.
Digne went to a mid table team not that far above Everton because in reality no top sides wanted him.

A very sad day for all blues because we are losing the heart of our club today for bigger and better things. I would like to think we can replace him as a player but his passion and fight is what we will lose at a time when our team isnl devoid of any of it and it led us to where we are. I am sad but I hope that one day we see his name in lights that would be well deserved for someone who gave us years that we didn't earn.
Sad he had left but if it helps us get 3/4 players in then it helps inprove the squad. He ws one of the best players in the squad but like other players who have left us the club will go on. The best thing this window will be the takeover and a fresh start

Gutted he is going and praying we re-invest some of the money well.
That’s it really isn’t it.
At least when Fellaini went we brought in Lukaku/Barry on loan and McCarthy who was good first season
At least when Rooney was sold we reinvested and started building that first proper Moyes team and finished fourth
Was it went Lukaku was sold we brought in Richy for less than half the price? I don’t remember exactly.

Point being - does anyone feel good about us reinvesting as well as we used to?

He'll get loads of pens for spurs next year - apart from against Chelsea, the rs, arsenal, man u, man c - their place in the pantomime dictates spurs have no priority for dodgy decisions.

We should be directing all our sadness and anger at the board for allowing the only legend of this current era to leave and become second fiddle at spurs. Richarlison deserves zero hate, but it's madness that our financial situation is such that we've got to let him go. Sad day to be a fan

He's not a legend mate.
A cult figure to younger Everton fans i'll buy.
But legend is OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.