2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Things like Skype exist mate. They could have had a virtual meeting after the match, decided and called Rafael with the news. Dismissal effective pending an official meeting tomorrow to sort out compo. Then tip off the press to calm the fan anger etc. Not that far fetched really but I agree with you, I'll wait til it's official to know for sure but seems likely.
It's not the boards job to calm the fans, not first and foremost. They don't answer to screeching voices on the interwebs. At that level you don't annouce a dismissal until it's 100% done and all parties are on the same page. This is something I have a little bit of experience of working with relatively high level execs in the business world. The contracts and clauses can be complex, HR/legalities can be a nightmare if everything isn't water-tight. It's not quite as simple as yelling "Ya Fired!".

Because you have to get him to sign it

He was desperate for the job , anyone backing themselves that actually wants the job would sign it . Moyes did…

I think we can confirm that convincing people to sign us up g pulley money doesn’t work .. koeman didn’t want to come and we made him an offer he could t refuse and he spent more time in Holland and on the golf course than he did actually doing his job , sam cost us double as he had us over a barrel , Carlo ? Massive wages and left as soon as someone else came in .

Someone like rooney , Parker , potter etc would sign one as managing us is a massive opportunity for them … they’re on the way up and are hungry and will back themselves… that’s what we need .

Moyes coming from Preston was the lowest paid manager in the league . He was hungry and wanted the opportunity, and make no mistake there are plenty of others out there that would take it, just need to find one that’s good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.