2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally up for firing Benitez but the question is, who the hell do we replace him with? If we have a viable answer to this question, then I'd support firing him but as of right now, I'm on the fence.
The toffee lady wouldn’t have set us up any worse today,she’ll do for now

You have any better suggestions? Come on then. It would take someone along the lines of Alex Fergusson, Guardiola, hell Id even take Her ******* Klopp if it meant us staying in the PL, being good, consistent, hard to beat, fun to watch.

Off the list posted earlier , I wouldn’t mind potter , Parker , rooney etc . I want someone young like when we got Moyes. Fulham played decent footy but didn’t have the players to stay up , rooney is showing he can galvanise players , but for the pl experience out of those 3 I would prefer potter

I think down the line we need a major cull of our playing staff too. I’m genuine concerned about our premier league status this season. Whoever manages us.
100% everyone has seen over seasons the vast majority of this group need moved on. Nobody’s letting them off the hook, they need to go whoever the manager is.

The question is who do we want to do the moving on and replacing of these players - not Benitez, that’s for sure. It was never Benitez.

You have any better suggestions? Come on then. It would take someone along the lines of Alex Fergusson, Guardiola, hell Id even take Her ******* Klopp if it meant us staying in the PL, being good, consistent, hard to beat, fun to watch.
You are right but Klopp would be despised by a very large number of our fans who hate anything RS related

So he’s taking training on Monday ?

Be serious
Who knows. Until an official announcement is made, we don't know.

Maybe Dunc & Unsworth & Baines take training, but the board are not going to be rushing to get the press briefed just because an internet forum of fans are frothing at the mouth. There might have to be a discussion amongst the board, a vote, options and plans proposed, legalities that need to be done properly with regards to the contract - that's before we even get to the possibility of meeting with Rafael and the lawyers in person. A whole host of things could be holding up an announcement.

It's not the boards job to cater to the whims of the press who sniff a story, or a bunch of randoms of twitter typing anything they want for likes and retweets. IF and WHEN everything is finalized, it will be announced through the proper channels. Tonight, tomorrow, Monday - hardly a season deciding window of time, especially as when it's likely to be Big Dunc in charge for a short while anyway.

Moyes has a clause in his Man U contract that it was entitled to hardly anything if he was sacked within the first 12 months.. why that was not put into Rafael contract I have no idea , a manager that half the fans hate that was coming from China ? Why wouldn’t you put one in
Because you have to get him to sign it

Status
Not open for further replies.