2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt see him but just by those words it sounded like a bloke who couldn't find his own arse with both hands.
Which of these do you think was the bloke who couldn’t find his arse? ;)

17F50574-D86B-4ADB-B029-EF98DE1F1CE4.jpeg

Btw, how is your arse coming along? :p

You're just looking for reasons to have a go at a manger none of us really wanted. Half of our fans wanted James gone at the end of the season on the grounds that he was always injured and didn't care enough. Benítez has managed loads of world-class players during his career without problems.
He was the only bit of class at the club last season, he played more than 20 games and scored 9 goals, not bad for somebody who didn’t care enough. Benitez has history with James and, by the way, Benitez is an ego on legs.

For your information, I don’t need to look for reasons to have ago at Benitez, if you look at the Benitez thread I have made my opinion of him, his appointment and Moshiri’s part in it quite clear on many occasions. I have also given several reasons why I have a go at him.

He was the only bit of class at the club last season, he played more than 20 games and scored 9 goals, not bad for somebody who didn’t care enough. Benitez has history with James and, by the way, Benitez is an ego on legs.

For your information, I don’t need to look for reasons to have ago at Benitez, if you look at the Benitez thread I have made my opinion of him, his appointment and Moshiri’s part in it quite clear on many occasions. I have also given several reasons why I have a go at him.

I'm concerned if Benitez isn't good at managing 'big players' who may be as influential or important as him. .. let's see what type of transfer activity he is part of. If he starts getting rid of Mina, James, Kean and gets in lower level, 'smaller' players, we'll know something's up .

Watching foreverblue and sassy flirt on here is like watching an episode of the undateables, not even one of the good episodes either, like a date where the guy has Tourette’s and due to it spits a chunk of food out and it lands in his dates only working eye.

I'll just tag @ForeverBlue92 for you buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.