2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever wondered that there might be a common denominator if so many people around you are offended all the time?

Most people I know in the world actually are rather fond of me mate - as I say you or anyone else on here hasn't a clue about me or what I do including quite a bit of charity work for vulnerable people which I dont go bragging about on social media for back slaps.

If you want to be offended by my opinions thats on you mate - with respect I couldn't care less in all honesty.

Same way ironically I've taken probably more personal abuse off posters on here over the years than I can care to remember but yet again I couldn't care less - same way Gyfi Siggurdsson probably couldn't care less if you or I call him rubbish.

If he did he's more than welcome to sign up and let me know and I'll apologise to him if he's that upset by it.

Most people I know in the world actually are rather fond of me mate - as I say you or anyone else on here hasn't a clue about me or what I do including quite a bit of charity work for vulnerable people which I dont go bragging about on social media for back slaps.

If you want to be offended by my opinions thats on you mate - with respect I couldn't care less in all honesty. Same way I've taken probably nore personal abuse off posters on here than I can care to imagine yet again I couldn't care less, same way Gyfi Siggurdsson probably couldn't care less if you or I call him rubbish.

If he did he's more than welcome to sign up and let me know and I'll apologise to him if he's that upset by it.
I accept that an internet persona and a real life persona aren’t the same thing. I’m sure you’re lovely in real life.

You just talk utter rubbish on here. Obviously don’t take that personally. It’s not personal by your definition.

If you want to be offended by my opinions thats on you mate - with respect I couldn't care less in all honesty.

Same way ironically I've taken probably more personal abuse off posters on here over the years than I can care to remember but yet again I couldn't care less - same way Gyfi Siggurdsson probably couldn't care less if you or I call him rubbish.

People just calling things as I saw them at the time.

Just take the criticism on board and blossom, like Dominic.

People just calling things as I saw them at the time.

Just take the criticism on board and blossom, like Dominic.

But again I couldn't care less mate. A lot bigger things in life at present going on for me to get upset about than offending someone for calling Andre Gomes a crab.

Reactions: JLW

Tom Davies deffo does, but which poster is he?

I think we should all claim to be Spartacus, and whoever doesn't is Tom.

I accept that an internet persona and a real life persona aren’t the same thing. I’m sure you’re lovely in real life.

You just talk utter rubbish on here. Obviously don’t take that personally. It’s not personal by your definition.

You're probably best off taking @ForeverBlue92 for what he is - a good dude who shoots from the hip, wears it on his sleeve and isn't afraid of the consequences. This tends to work out more smoothly in real life because there, if you don't like it one of the two of you walks away and that's the end of it. Here, walking away means walking away from the entire network, so people tend to have it out instead.

But again I couldn't care less mate. A lot bigger things in life at present going on for me to get upset about than offending someone for calling Andre Gomes a crab.

No ones offended mate.

Just calling you out for something they disagree with in regards to your criticism of a player.

Maybe if you took the criticism on board, rather than spending all your time fantasizing about Katie Price and haircuts, you might improve the quality of your posts.

It worked for Dominic after you called him out. It's bluebell season in full swing at the moment all across the UK: time to blossom.

After reading the last few pages what is the difference (If any) between abuse and giving players stick?

Any examples of what we can say on here or sat in the ground when Pickford drops one on a plate for Rhiann Brewster to score his first goal in 19 years.

“Can’t believe you missed that shot.”

“Can’t believe you missed that shot I hope you die.”

It was only constructive criticism mate

Still one of the funniest posts I’ve read.

DCL for a hat trick tonight.

He didn't seem like the same player after his injury just before Christmas. He came back into a side that doesn't create many chances because of the changes made to tighten us up at the back.

He seemed to get better as the match went on against West Ham. It started with him winning everything in the air.

Towards the end his passing vision and execution matched what we were beginning to see at the start of the season. Great finish for the goal as well.

I'm hoping he can get to the 20 League goals scored by the end of the season. He's already reached that target in all competitions.

Another fruitful performance tonight please.

Still one of the funniest posts I’ve read.

DCL for a hat trick tonight.

Hahahahaha. That's unreal. One of the great drive-bys

Status
Not open for further replies.