Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that UEFA handed down tough penalties to the rat six.....NOT!!! Basically a slap on the wrist for potentially destroying football (n)

When the Scab 6 get their five year bans from Europe this Summer, we still should just about squeeze into the 4th CL place.
Be like 1985 again, except this time the good guys don't get banned too.

Will the RS benefit from Man U playing a 2nd choice eleven in 2 of their 4 games shortly? Maybe Leicester and West Ham will benefit rather than the RS, I am assuming of course Man U lose both games playing weak teams. Olly says he doe not care and rightly so.

Unbelievable - Leicester is going to finish 3rd or 4th with 70 points now. We could have managed this but injuries really killed the season. Allan, Digne, Doucoure and James all missing for two months or so...

I can't believe Everton might play in the resurrection of the Intertoto cup... as someone that likes to travel, that's great. But seems like its something for people to to point the finger and laugh at.

If we're in it - i hope the players take it seriously.

I can't believe Everton might play in the resurrection of the Intertoto cup... as someone that likes to travel, that's great. But seems like its something for people to to point the finger and laugh at.

We’ve found our level - Conference football :pint2:lol

Sadly I can’t see us finishing top 7 now. We just can’t get a consistent selection, the second one player is back fit another one drops out especially James. Meanwhile Chelsea Liverpool Spurs have all had a run of their best players all being available for the run in.

This season is absolute chaos and anything can happen. We have been unlucky with injuries but very lucky in how results have gone our way.

The furthest we can feasibly look up the table is at RS and Spurs. Spurs have lost today but I really can’t see RS losing to Southampton tonight. If they do then who knows.

Not at all, more chance of Leeds catching us than us catching spurs
If Leeds won all of their last 3 we would need 7 points from 5 games to finish above them. A win tomorrow will give us a good chance of 6th anything else I think we are just playing for 7th or 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.