2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus was pure class tonight, dropped off at the end a bit purely out of tiredness. But kept mane contained on the wing for most of the game, mane had to move down the middle to be effective and just ended up having to pass or run into one of our centrebacks was great

.....top professional, top bloke, top human being, top Evertonian and as I keep saying, still a very decent footballer to have around.

Clearly respected within the game (very highly talked of by all connected with the Ireland international team), I can see him staying in football in some capacity when his boots are hung up.

.....top professional, top bloke, top human being, top Evertonian and as I keep saying, still a very decent footballer to have around.

Clearly respected within the game (very highly talked of by all connected with the Ireland international team), I can see him staying in football in some capacity when his boots are hung up.
I know in the past there have been a few peeps who bemoan " jobs for the boys " but I like to think that everyone thinks this is one bloke who deserves a place on staff .

I’m very pleased that Seamus was able to bridge the winless gap against them. It would’ve been dreadful to have no players in the squad to have ever beaten them with Everton.

He’s been such a great servant to this club, his effort always total. There’s no doubt the sun is setting on his Everton career, but it’s fantastic to see he can still pull excellent performances out in massive games.

Status
Not open for further replies.