reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR, Allan, AD and Godfrey are Ancelotti's players = 4/11. Richarlison, DCL and Digne we often rank as among the best in their position = 7/11. Pickford and Keane are English national team players, so they obviously have to have certain qualities = 9/11. We also have other players who represent their national teams. Everton have also spent relatively much money on players in recent years, compared to their competitors. I think it is a myth that we are so much worse off than our competitors. I'm not saying we're a top 4 team, but we are a team that should easily make the top 10 in the PL.

What’s quite daft is @Kev The Rat and @GwladysBlue seem to want him to fail and everything else about us to fail. I’m baffled why you even support us.

Pathetic this Matty, some of us just can see all isn’t right with this club and hasn’t been for a very, very long time.

Managers come and go and the same problems still arise it’s a cultural thing now it has to be.

we're 6th to 10th at best this season, unless we get some serious investment.

i'm quite happy with carlo and the style of football he plays and have no delusions of grandeur.

please can we just stop judging the team as if they are anything other than world-beaters.
Serious investment? We've spent a bloody fortune and have a wage bill higher than Spurs.

Pathetic this Matty, some of us just can see all isn’t right with this club and hasn’t been for a very, very long time.

Managers come and go and the same problems still arise it’s a cultural thing now it has to be.
Look at Lampard at Chelsea - a nothing manager in reality - yet he has them challenging for the title.

We've been No. 1 this season, haven't we? The point is to get a good estimate of what our natural level is we need a selection of many matches. If we do, we quickly see that number 18 is an outlier.

Of course but after 4 games. Under Silva we were nearly half way through.

I mean even if you take the Silva's entirity here it was 68 points through 53, which is 49 points a season. Thats about 9-14th sort of form. I want us to score more points than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.