2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should stop playing him right midfield. Week after week we suffer on the right and we let in two goals with crosses at the area he is suppose to help. No right back in the world can cope defensively with James ahead of him.

play him in the position which require the least defensive work - roaming center attacking midfield.
Looked, at most, 25% fit.
poor excuse

Today shows why the system matters. No player can succeed stuck out by the touchline with no real support. I try to say it when Iwobi has the same issue that it isn't the player and if you can't figure that out when James Rodriguez is struggling out wide I can't help you.

He's so talented but his lack of general fitness is a big concern. He just can't get about the pitch and leaves us massively exposed down our right. Will probably have to find a way to get him central.

I’m beginning to wonder why it’s ok for james to not have to track back/sprint/work hard off the ball when all the other top players in the league do that as well. Salah, mane, KDB, sterling, fernandes....
He’s not messi

Status
Not open for further replies.