Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

My daughter is my princess mate but the divorce has proper fcuked my head. I'm struggling to fix my relationship her because I'm living in a six man bedsit so we can't spend any quality time together.
We can't even just chill with our feet up together in front of the tv with a cuppa tea.
My ex has kept the house so she knows she still has that control over me.
Stay strong mate and look after yourself. Your lad will still look up to you.

My Wife has fukced with my head, to the extent I have suicidal thoughts, she fcukd off with a fat bald fella, & keeps nudging me, & she won't divorce me !!!!

Just another adventure..I know there's pain on the horizon but I also know there's many more good times beyond that. Plus I like a challenge. Kids are resilient. The thought of not being there at bed time, in the morning and also dropping him off fill me with dread, but we'll adapt.
My daughter is my princess mate but the divorce has proper fcuked my head. I'm struggling to fix my relationship her because I'm living in a six man bedsit so we can't spend any quality time together.
We can't even just chill with our feet up together in front of the tv with a cuppa tea.
My ex has kept the house so she knows she still has that control over me.
Stay strong mate and look after yourself. Your lad will still look up to you.

Enjoy the time you do have fellas. 2nd miscarriage of the year last weekend. COVID made it obviously a bit harder this time as I wasn't allowed to be there when the wife was told. Hard not to think that 2020 is a bit [Poor language removed], but we're still here and still breathing so you pick yourselves up and go on again. What else can we do?

Enjoy the time you do have fellas. 2nd miscarriage of the year last weekend. COVID made it obviously a bit harder this time as I wasn't allowed to be there when the wife was told. Hard not to think that 2020 is a bit [Poor language removed], but we're still here and still breathing so you pick yourselves up and go on again. What else can we do?
I'm really sorry to hear that mate. You're right though, what else can you do? I wish your family all the best for the future. You just gotta stay strong pal.

So so sorry to hear this.

My Wife has fukced with my head, to the extent I have suicidal thoughts, she fcukd off with a fat bald fella, & keeps nudging me, & she won't divorce me !!!!
Yep my now ex wife is still fcuking with my head mate. It feels like there is no way out. We are currently going to court for financial stuff.

Ok folks.

Having applied for transfer at beginning of December last, to get away from my bullying aggressive manager, having spent 5 months off sick including 6 weeks in hospital during May and June, thankfully I start my new role next Monday.

Thanks again for your kindness and support.

Feeling much better obviously and receiving messages from other colleagues wishing me well, I spoke with my new manager today and his positivity was so refreshing compared with the horror of the past 3 and a half years.

This role and the team with whom I will work are day and night compared with where I am leaving.

My family went through hell as I broke before their eyes. I start on my wife's birthday and she said its the best present I could have given her.

Ok folks.

Having applied for transfer at beginning of December last, to get away from my bullying aggressive manager, having spent 5 months off sick including 6 weeks in hospital during May and June, thankfully I start my new role next Monday.

Feeling much better obviously and receiving messages from other colleagues wishing me well, I spoke with my new manager today and his positivity was so refreshing compared with the horror of the past 3 and a half years.

This role and the team with whom I will work are day and night compared with where I am leaving.

My family went through hell as I broke before their eyes. I start on my wife's birthday and she said its the best present I could have given her.
Good luck with your new job mate. A fresh start for you.
No excuses for forgetting your wife's birthday this year.

Ok folks.

Good luck m8, hope life becomes and stays stress free. Take care.

Ok folks.

Good luck x

To everyone struggling who might be reading this thread but not able to post.

This doesnt make you weak or inferior or anything like that. It just means you are not ready yet to share.

Concentrate on you, then if and when your ready to share, just know that the people who post and help in this thread are the best people on any forum ive ever read. They will listen ajnd if you want help or advice they will help you.

I know because i was there. Where you are.

Ok folks.

Good luck mate

To everyone struggling who might be reading this thread but not able to post.

This doesnt make you weak or inferior or anything like that. It just means you are not ready yet to share.

Concentrate on you, then if and when your ready to share, just know that the people who post and help in this thread are the best people on any forum ive ever read. They will listen ajnd if you want help or advice they will help you.

I know because i was there. Where you are.
Well said Sir... I agree, I read this thread for years before I signed up or posted. We've all went through crap, many still are. So even if you never post please know YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. You don't need to tell anybody your name or where you're from. We're all brothers. If you want to talk, vent or even dump a load of crap on others if it s going to help at all... do it..... God Bless and take care Brothers.