Derby day injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won't be an issue because goalkeepers don't often get in situations where referees can penalise them, apart from time wasting and penalties which have to
be given for a real offence. You can give soft penalties but I doubt that any ref' would feel the need just because it's Pickford.

Not everybody thinks it was an intentional foul.

Pickford is causing his own offences tbf, but yeah, like you say, i doubt a ref is going to give less fouls on him from corners because of this.

The op does make a good point that we do seem to be used as an example of and hopefully that won't be happening here, we should be benefited if anything, everyone hates those head patting scum.

And worse than that, afterwards he claimed there was absolutely nothing wrong with the challenge and cried that the booking he received for it had earned him a one match ban.
He sad the wet surface on the pitch carried him through to bring the player down, he never mentioned he was lucky he nearly broke the players ankle.

That tackle was v Napoli at Anfield,the Napoli manager. Ancelotti, said if the match had been review of VAR it was a red card.

That won't be an issue because goalkeepers don't often get in situations where referees can penalise them, apart from time wasting and penalties which have to
be given for a real offence. You can give soft penalties but I doubt that any ref' would feel the need just because it's Pickford.

Not everybody thinks it was an intentional foul.

I wasn't thinking of Pickford specifically, but the fuss they kick up is intended to smear the team as well as the individuals involved. You can bet your bottom dollar that Richarlison will not be given the benefit of the doubt for any future infringements, even though he is more often sinned against than sinner.

I wasn't thinking of Pickford specifically, but the fuss they kick up is intended to smear the team as well as the individuals involved. You can bet your bottom dollar that Richarlison will not be given the benefit of the doubt for any future infringements, even though he is more often sinned against than sinner.
Absolutely...they don't like it up them do they? Wait till an rs player does anything dodgy and the ref does feck all about it.
We will now be under the ref's microscope for the foreseeable. Can't see us getting any leeway on any "contentious" decisions.

The vermin are scattering their droppings all over the media. The Times no less has its share of their tear stained comments with one stating that David Coote, the VAR decision maker, is a Manchester Utd supporter. Consequently, he had an agenda of looking for a reason not to give the goal rather than any reason to give it. Thats tellin 'em kidda.

It was beginning to get a bit too chummy surrounding Everton. We are never going to be the media darlings. Time to accept our role and turn full heel. Accept being the bad guys crashing the league.

Can't believe it won't be in his head you know how he is. City and rest will be quietly appreciating him as the other lots defense has now become a wreck and they are a wounded animal and they know it.

Had they and the media not built him up as some sort of Demigod and constantly banged on about how good he is, how nobody has ever dribbled around him in the last 942 games, how he is the best central defender the world as ever seen and has ever played the game, how he is totaly pivitol to the whole team and therefore results they might have stood a chance. This will now seriously effect their confidence as a team overall. If they concede a few more goals in the next few games then they will bottle it. Yes - he's a more than decent CB but no where near they staus that he has been hyped up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.