2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
For future cup endeavors and European competition, we need to bring in central midfielders (and wingers) that we can rotate. Hopefully Gbamin and whoever comes in (Godfrey perhaps) can provide that cover needed in the center, but these types of injuries can be avoided.

I don’t blame Carlo for wanting to smash these mutants if he didn’t feel the alternatives were up to snuff, but we need to have that cover. Luckily I don’t think it’s a crisis with the extended break and such. Get well soon Allan.

It is small minded because you are choosing to focus on 1 thing only. I think we all understand that we are living in tough times and that the pandemic is much more important than football. That doesn't mean that we should stop living or enjoying the little things that bring joy to our lives. There is a world where there is a pandemic and where we still enjoy the small things. I don't feel guilty about enjoying a donut, or a movie, or a football match just because there is a pandemic. Otherwise I would go crazy
I understand how you feel. Please afford me the same understanding.

I have to say this is a superb left turn from davek, I didn't see this one coming at all. Always coming up with fresh and innovative new reasons to refuse to give Brands, Moshiri or Everton any credit whatsoever. What can you do but marvel at the genius?
An incredible effort isn’t it? Innovative doesn’t nearly do it justice.
Wonder if he’s still finding time to watch Hearts though!

Status
Not open for further replies.