2020/21 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenacious, Ferocious, loves to tackle meet our own Tasmanian Brazilian Devil
1600112917162.png

only for those old enough to remember :)

View attachment 101237

Just been sent this from a "red" mate showing that kirkbride from the Oldham red shise echo actually only give our Allan a 6 out of 10 for that performance yesterday?!?

Typo surely, or bloody biased much??? Joke.

Thank Christ I wouldn't buy that rag to use as bog roll, unreal.
Because its written for rs customers to wank into. Case in point being your mate excitedly showing it to you.

Absolute rag

Indeed. I feel sorry for the good people who work, there but it needs to just go - it's irrelevant now, and stuff like that
Because its written for rs customers to wank into. Case in point being your mate excitedly showing it to you.

Even he said it was a farcical rating to give Allan, and anyone who watched his performance and the match would piss themselves laughing at it (he has a brain for one of them, if I'm honest).

I said to him that there's the problem, most of your "customers" won't have watched the game or how influential Allan was throughout the match, so will take "bitter" phil kirkbrides ratings as gospel, and spout that crap to anyone who is near them.

Stuff like this just reduces the integrity of the rag even more and makes it more irrelevant - how can it be taken seriously, especially when it's headline news is the number of 0 rated chippies in the city, what's happening to some z lister celeb in essex that no sane person gives a toss about and if it's gonna rain in southport.

View attachment 101237

Just been sent this from a "red" mate showing that kirkbride from the Oldham red shise echo actually only give our Allan a 6 out of 10 for that performance yesterday?!?

Typo surely, or bloody biased much??? Joke.

Thank Christ I wouldn't buy that rag to use as bog roll, unreal.
Whoever wrote that clearly didn’t even watch the match. Or they’re just happy winding people up.

Whoever wrote that clearly didn’t even watch the match. Or they’re just happy winding people up.
Kopshoites.... Don't give the stinky rats the steam of your piss, this lads the real deal... Another Carlo Starbuy masterclass... Knobyrott shoite stained Undies sponked reds everywhere are fapping themselves inside out that Plopp knows his onions whilst Our Carlo silently and Swiftly sails under the radar..

Status
Not open for further replies.