Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a couple of tentative links to Edouard at Celtic. Should be all over that kinda signing. Young french u21 international banging the goals in. For me, and I watch a lot of Scottish football, he is superior to his predecessor, Dembele, who has done well at Lyon and is attracting big interest across Europe. Might've missed the boat on Edouard. Some big sides sniffing about.

And before the inevitable farmers league comparisons come, the last few from the SPL, VVD, John McGinn, Andy Robertson and Kieran Tierney would all walk into our side.

Would be all over that edouard

Does seem to get a injured a lot though

That’s true. The quality gap is huge. Arsenal have a front three they spent 177 million acquiring. They can also afford to have players like Ozil, Mkhitaryan, and Guendozi frozen out of the squad. That’s why they can turn up against the likes of Chelsea and City and win trophies.

Our best front three includes a Sheffield United academy player who cost 1.5 million and a winger who was deemed not good enough to even make Arsenal’s squad.
That is a very sobering post.

That’s a tad unfair on Holgate.

Holgate has been excellent since CA came in, but he has to it again next season before we can comfortably say he’s good enough in my eyes. He has earned that chance too. CA clearly rates him after he made him the first choice CB

Certainly left unchecked it could become a problem, I thought we had less than 13 though.

I went from this list in here, so it might not be accurate, of course some of them wont be Everton players for much longer.

Lossl, Coleman, Digne, Mina, Gomes, Gmblamin, Besic, Bernie, Bolasie, Rico, Tosun, Ramirez, Kean? I say ? cos I'm not sure he counts due to his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.