Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t really matter who the wide forward is then though cause that means we’ll have spent £25 million Sarr and still have Davies and Gomes playing centre midfielder. We’ll barely see the ball.

And Sarr’s no guarantee to be a success either. He’s had a very inconsistent season as well.

He also signed for Watford at £25m so wouldn't get him for that anyway.

He did. And we tore them apart for 90 minutes and change. I still blame that draw not on the defenders and Pickford blowing it but the incredible wastefulness of the attack that found nothing but good positions all night and didn't put 4 past.
True probably one of our best performances. Backs up a few on here that we need a natural goalscorer which dcl for all his good work is definitely not. I do think kean will get better if we persist with him. He has alltge attributes but is far from the finished article

It doesn’t really matter who the wide forward is then though cause that means we’ll have spent £25 million Sarr and still have Davies and Gomes playing centre midfielder. We’ll barely see the ball.

And Sarr’s no guarantee to be a success either. He’s had a very inconsistent season as well.
Don't no if Sarr is the answer but we are desperate for players with pace and power.

When Ronko went wild with the wonga a few years back didn’t we sign Klassen or someone on a Sunday night? Just keeping my hopes alive..

Bitterly disappointing that so few of our rubbish players have been released/got rid of according to the Echo list. It looks as though it will take another year before another 5 or so of the dross will disappear. Rome wasn't built in a day I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.